I am far from where I came from.
I would try to make a sound, but no one would hear me.
I would try to make a move, but no one would see me.
I don’t mind death; I was never afraid to die.
But now that I’m gone I’m afraid I’m forgotten;
Down in the basement of a museum,
Down among hundreds of boxes,
Down because no one seems to care that I am alive.
Maybe I’m not breathing…but I feel erased. And if my spirit feels something, doesn’t that mean I am still valid?
Still relevant ?
I fear I am truly gone if I am not remembered.
I am not content with being a catalog number, used to satiate someone’s interest in science.
I am not content with being taken against my will by a stranger.
I am not content with being a pawn in the systemic genocide of my people.
I think one day someone will remember me. I will be claimed by my people, and justice will be served.
Justice will be peaceful,
Justice will be right,
Justice will be obligatory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cultural Appreciation or Cultural Appropriation?
- Decolonizing Our Minds and Actions
- The Canary Effect
- What’s the Difference Between Cultural Exchange and Cultural Appropriation?
- Indigenous feminism without apology
- Allyship & Solidarity Guidelines
- A Map of Destruction: How Europeans Stole Native Land
- Cards Against Colonialism
- Towards An Indigenous Egoism
- Un-Settling Settler Desires
- Born on the Fourth of July: Counterinsurgency, Indigenous Resistance, and Black Revolt
- Resistance 150: Why Canada’s birthday celebrations aren’t for everyone
- Enrique Dussel: Without Epistemic Decolonization, There Is No Revolution
- What is Cultural Appropriation?
- How academia uses poverty, oppression, and pain for intellectual masturbation
- We need decolonization before reconciliation, argues Ryan McMahon
- Prairie Rising: Indigenous Youth, Decolonization, and the Politics of Intervention
- Cultural Appropriation and the Gypsy Industry
- Decolonisation in Europe: Sámi Musician Sofia Jannok Points to Life beyond Colonialism
- From Standing Rock to Resistance in Context: Towards Anarchism against Settler Colonialism
- Decolonizing Gender: A Curriculum
- Indigenist Intersectionality: Decolonizing an Indigenous Eco-Queer Feminism and Anarchism
- Decolonising Desire: The Politics of Love
- Fascism & Anti-Fascism: A Decolonial Perspective
- If Your Anti-Trump Movement Is Not Anti-Colonial You Are Wasting Your Time And Ours
- Cards Against Colonialism
- Decolonizing Dialectics
- Christmas Day Freedom Fighters: Hidden History of the Seminole Anticolonial Struggle
- How the Seminole Stole Christmas: Battle of Lake Okeechobee
- On the Question of Allies
- Dear White People: An Open Letter to White People on Becoming Indigenous
- The Myth of the Pagan Passcard
- Fuck Thanksgiving.
- Red Bird at Standing Rock: A Thanksgiving Message
- Leonard Peltier: Day of Mourning
- The Uncomfortable, Unavoidable, Troublesome & Totally Inconvenient Understanding About Indigenous Language, Culture & Identity
- Six Critical Actions for Healing
- Dismantling Columbus and the Power of the Present
- Towards Decolonization and Settler Responsibility
- Abolish Columbus Day Campaign
- The Rhetoric of “Self-Determination” vs the Practice of Decolonization
- Chicanos as as Internal Colony: Notes from Occupied America: The Chicano Struggle for Liberation (Rodolfo Acuna, 1972) – Introduction
- White Fear of Savage Reprisal in the Course of Decolonization
- On the Concept of Indigenous Assent: A Rejoinder
- Stolen people on stolen land: decolonizing while Black
- Strangers in Their Own Land: Lineages of the Conquest of Aztlán
- Decolonization is Not a Metaphor: The Basics of a Genuine Anti-Colonial Position
- Adapting the Indian in the Child: The Settler Colonial Politics of Adopting Native American Children
- Poems for Palestine
- Decolonizing the Black Bear Ranch Hippie Commune
- Seeking Settler Re-landing
- (White) Settler Futurity with Bloody Hands on Stolen Land
- An Open Letter to Black Bear Ranch Commune
- Decolonization Not Inclusion
- We Can’t Trust White People: On Blood Quantum and Identity Appropriation
- Decolonizing Permaculture
- Indigenous Peoples and the Politics of Water
- Settlers in the Land: Decolonising Permaculture
- (De)Constructing Knowledge: Decolonization is not a metaphor
- Land Education
- Lakota Tonia Stands on Makazita White River: Crow Butte Uranium Poisoning WaterLakota Tonia Stands on Makazita White River -- Crow Butte Uranium Poisoning Water Article and photos by Tonia Stands, Lakota Copyright Tonia Stands Censored News Published with permission Yesterday I got to go to a place of happiness and fun made me cry. I could still hear everyone laughing and swimming. It was a hot day, it gets well over 100 this time year […]
- From The Vortex -- A Song for the Water -- Mni Wiconi=================== A Song for the Water, in Beauty and Peace, as the Resistance to Keystone XL Grows Video by Govinda, Spirit Resistance Radio Article by Brenda Norrell Censored News EAGLE BUTTE, South Dakota -- Willis, Lakota traditional singer, says the songs can bring people up to the power of beauty. "Don't let anyone ruin your day, think of a […]
- Onkwehonwe and Chahta confront Columbus replica ships, vile historyOnkwehonwe and Chahta confront Columbus replica ships, vile history Nina and Pinta replica ships of Columbus Foundation confronted with Columbus' vile atrocities Article by Leadhorse Choctaw Photos courtesy Neddie Katsitsiaionhne, Akwesasne Censored News Onkwehonwe (mohawks) Northern. Chahta (choctaw) Southern confront […]
- Donate to Censored NewsWe are reader supported news, now in our 11th year, with nearly 17 million pageviews. We have no ads, grants or revenues and depend on donations for live coverage. firstname.lastname@example.org Donate at PayPal or Brenda Norrell, PMB 132, 405 E Wetmore Rd, Ste 117, Tucson, Arizona 85705. Thank you! email@example.com
- Apartheid Makers -- Silencing Dissent, Spy Towers and Obsession with a Palestinian Flag at Standing RockApartheid Makers -- Silencing Dissent, Spy Towers and Obsession with a Palestinian Flag at Standing Rock By Brenda Norrell Censored News Forty-three U.S. Senators want to make it a felony to boycott Israel, and support Palestine. Meanwhile, MuckRock reveals that unlicensed TigerSwan mercenaries stalked Palestinians at Standing Rock camps. Public relations fi […]
- Spirit Resistance Radio South Dakota 2017http://www.spiresradio.com/s/2017sd
- Love Letter: Warriors and The Word: Censored News hits 17 MillionBy Brenda Norrell Censored News In a couple of days, Censored News will cross the 17 million mark for pageviews. We did it with no funding. For 11 years, since the time I was censored and blacklisted out of the mainstream, the Word has prevailed. The Word is actually the words of many. These are the words of the Good Hearts. They are the words, images and so […]
- Lakota Water Protector Joye Braun Talks With Spirit Resistance Radio!Joye Braun, Cheyenne River Lakota, among the first at Sacred Stone Camp, talks with Spirit Resistance Radio Lakota Water Protector Joye Braun Talks With Spirit Resistance Radio! Video interview by Govinda, Spirit Resistance Radio Article by Brenda Norrell Censored News July 18, 2017 EAGLE BUTTE, South Dakota -- Joye Braun, Cheyenne River Lakota, was one of t […]
- WAKPA WASTE CAMP -- Water Warriors Ready to Take On Keystone XL/ Water Protector Chris at Wakpa Waste Camp, Live from Spirit Resistance Radio Wakpa Waste Camp Live from Spirit Resistance Radio Video by Govinda, Spirit Resistance Radio Article by Brenda Norrell Censored News EAGLE BUTTE, South Dakota -- Chris, Dineh from Flagstaff, Arizona, says Water Protectors are ready to rush forward and resist the Keystone XL Pipeli […]
- Horse Nation 'Riding for the Water' Lakota Youth Riders Ride!Horse Nation 'Riding for the Water' Lakota Youth Riders Video by Govinda at Spirit Resistance Radio Article by Brenda Norrell Censored News Chad describes the Horse Nation as they journey by horseback to Indian Nations. Watch this video with Govinda at Spirit Resistance Radio, as Chad shares how Lakota, Dakota and Nakota youths are traveling on hor […]
- In Defense of Water, Chairman Frazier 'Battling Uranium Mining and Pipelines'. In Defense of Water, Chairman Frazier 'Battling Uranium Mining and Pipelines' Interview by Govinda Dalton Spirit Resistance Radio Article by Brenda Norrell Censored News EAGLE BUTTE, South Dakota -- Cheyenne River Chairman Harold Frazier describes his peoples fight against Dakota Access Pipeline, uranium mining and radioactive waste dumping, and […]
- Gwich’in people to Congress: No drilling in our sacred placeContact: Bernadette Demientieff, Executive Director, Gwich'in Steering Committee Gwich'in people to Congress: No drilling in our sacred place FAIRBANKS – Today the House Budget Committee announced its 2018 fiscal budget, which includes a $5B dollar reconciliation instruction to the House Natural Resources Committee, which serves as a veiled attempt […]
- ZAPATISTAS -- ART, RESISTANCE AND REBELLION ON THE NETART, RESISTANCE AND REBELLION ON THE NETCall to join the cybernetic edition of CompArte “Against Capital and its Walls, All the Arts”July, 2017 http://enlacezapatista.ezln.org.mx/2017/07/15/art-resistance-and-rebellion-on-the-net/Compañeroas, compañeras and compañeros of the Sixth:Artist and non-artist sisters and brothers [hermanoas, hermanas and hermanos] […]
- Congressman O’Halleran will not Defend Apache LandApache Stronghold photo Congressman Tom O’Halleran will not Defend Apache Land By Apache Stronghold Censored News French translation by Christine Prat: http://www.chrisp.lautre.net/wpblog/?p=4155 On Thursday Night, June 6th, Congressman Tom O’Halleran of District 1 in U. S. House of Representatives which includes San Carlos Apache spoke in a Flagstaff town h […]
- Longest Walk 5 Reaches End of Journey -- Photos by Bad BearNew! Video by Bad Bear! =================== . ========================= Longest Walk 5 reached the end of their journey, Lincoln Memorial, on July 15. Thank you Western Shoshone Carl Bad Bear Sampson for sharing your photos from the journey across this land with Censored News. Walkers carried the message of halting alcohol and drug abuse, and […]
- Peabody Coal among top polluters in world, Navajo government agrees to collusionSt Louis April 2016 Activists on the steps of City Hall. Credit: Bret Gustafson on Twitter. Peabody Coal number 16 on list of 100 most polluting companies in the world By Brenda Norrell Censored News French translation by Christine Prat: http://www.chrisp.lautre.net/wpblog/?p=4148 Peabody Coal is number 16 on the list of the top 100 most polluting companies […]
- Mohawk Nation News 'Creation's Way'CREATION’S WAY Posted on July 16, 2017 Mohawk Nation News Please post & distribute. MNN. JULY 1, 2017. konon-hontsa-kwe-nio, the women will always follow the ways of the earth, the life givers. Without women and without the land, there is no life. If the land is good, it produces life. When the sun shines, the grass grows and the water flows, meaning wh […]
- Yaqui Water Protector's Car Fire Bombed Yaqui Water Protector's Car Fire Bombed Article by Brenda Norrell Censored News Mario Luna, spokesperson for Vicam Yaqui, was kidnapped and falsely imprisoned for one year after the Vicam Traditional Authority manned a highway blockade on Yaqui land to protest the theft of their water. Now, his partner's car was fire bombed on June 27, at their ho […]
- Mohawk Nation News 'Mohawk v. Police State'Posted on July 14, 2017 Mohawk Nation News Please post and distribute. MNN. JULY 14, 2017. There are thousands of communities of onkwe-hon-weh, true natural people, throughout the western hemisphere. It is all our land. It is being eyed by the land thieves to our stolen property. We are painted as savages and terrorists living on properties we don’t develop […]
- MuckRock looks at FBI files on John Trudell: FBI unwilling to investigate arson case that claimed his familyJuly 13, 2017 The FBI considered charging the American Indian Movement’s John Trudell with “Insurrection” File shows the Bureau unwilling to investigate arson case that claimed activist’s family Written by Curtis Waltman Edited by JPat Brown To mark the 49th anniversary this week of the founding of the American Indian Movement (AIM), we’re taking a look at t […]
- Lakota Tonia Stands on Makazita White River: Crow Butte Uranium Poisoning Water
- Laura Flanders Show Special Report on Mining and Resistance on Black MesaCheck out Jordan Flaherty’s coverage of mining and resistance on Black Mesa on the Laura Flanders Show. http://www.lauraflanders.com/?video=TiZ7pPNISyc
- Call for Support: Volunteers Requested for Sheepherdering and Human Rights ObservingOngoing support in the form of volunteer sheepherders and human rights observers are requested on Black Mesa. So many families within in the communities on Black Mesa have opened their homes to countless supporters over the years,creating an opportunity to engage in true support and solidarity. Families have said that supporters have played a helpful […]
- “Big Mountain is Under Siege Again”–Louise Benally on Livestock Impoundments“We are asking you to take action. Big Mountain is under siege again because Peabody Coal is losing its income from coal mining, so it is pressuring the tribal government to attack its own people. We’ve been opposed to the mining since 1974 when PL 93-531 was passed. Now with the coal companies collapsing […]
- Elder Matriarch Relocation Resister, Ida Mae Clinton, Passes on to the Spirit WorldWith great sadness and respect for a powerful life, we share that Elder Matriarch relocation resister, Ida Mae Clinton, of Star Mountain, has passed onto the spirit world. With the permission of her family, we share this video–made by NaBahe Katenay Keedihiihii this spring–in memory of Ida Mae’s life. Her family sends appreciation to all […]
- Requesting immediate Support for Dineh Resistance Communities whose livestock are being impounded by Hopi Rangers and Federal Agents.Below is the letter that the community members impacted by impoundments delivered today at the Navajo Nation Council Chambers in Window Rock: Requesting immediate Support for so-called “Hopi Partition Land ( HPL)” residents whose livestock are being impounded by Hopi Rangers and Federal Agents. The Hopi rangers and Federal agents used military tactic operati […]
- Sheep Emergency Fund: for Black Mesa families targeted by unjust livestock impoundmentsAll funds raised will go directly to Dineh families on the Black Mesa ‘HPL’ lands who have been aggressively targeted with livestock impoundments starting on October 22, 2014. Click here for donation page So far, three Black Mesa families have had their entire herds of sheep & goats impounded and are facing fees totaling about […]
- Elders Living in Fear and HeartacheClarence and Mary Lou Blackrock of Cactus Valley are sitting up all night by the fire, unable to sleep for fear of their sheep being taken. This distress endangers the elder’s health. This family wanted these pictures shared so that the world can see the suffering at the hands of the federal government and Department […]
- UPDATES CONCERNING IMPOUNDMENTS & ARRESTS OF THE SOVEREIGN DINEH NATION ON THE “HPL”Hopi Rangers arrested two individuals and impounded 120 sheep this morning at the homesite of Tom and Etta Begay in Red Willow Springs. Heavily armed rangers guarded and blocked nearby dirt road entrances as well. “The Hopi Rangers came for our homestead early this morning. They tried to arrest my Aunt Etta who is almost […]
- URGENT: WIDESPREAD IMPOUNDMENTS & AN ARREST ON THE HPL OCTOBER 2014UPDATE from HPL (Hopi Partition Land) residents: Shirley Tohannie and elder Caroline Tohannie had their entire herd of 65 sheep impounded by the Hopi Rangers (US federal government) Tuesday, October 22, 2014.If the fines aren’t paid the sheep will go to auction, and the family is being told that the sheep will not be able […]
- Request for Sheepherders and Human Rights Observers-July 2014*******BMIS is in the process of updating our contacts. In order to keep receiving updates from BMIS, please confirm your information here. Thank you!! ***** “This land is being taken away because they’ve got power in Washington. We were put here with our Four Sacred Mountains and we were created to live here. We know […]
- Laura Flanders Show Special Report on Mining and Resistance on Black Mesa
- Banner Hang today!Early this morning ALEC resistors suspended banners at two different locations. Please help us resist! AZ Resists Alec!
- Call for Indigenous Convergence to Resist ALEC! – November 29-December 3 – Onk Akimel O’odham Lands (Scottsdale, AZ)Un-occupy Our Lands! Indigenous Peoples Gathering in Resistance to Corporate & State Terrorism Tues. Nov. 29, 6PM – 9:30PM At Serena Padilla Residence Onk Akimel O’odham Nation (Salt River) 9312 E. Thomas Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85256 For more information and to see the entire invite please visit: AZ Resist Alec Greetings. My name is […]
- de-occupy! PRESS RELEASE
- PDF of Anti-Colonial Thanksgiving DinnerAnti-Colonial Thanksgiving Dinner pamphlet 2008 This is a zine from the Guelph Anarchist distro Mounting Bedlam Distro. It is from an annual dinner that where Anarchists host Indigenous folks to share their stories of resistance. It has spoken to me for along time sine i found a copy of it at the Taala Hooghan Infoshop. […]
- O’odham Sacred Site of Quitovac once again under threat from US Gold Mining Company Silver Scott MinesMany of you may remember the recent victory of saving Quitovac to a proposed toxic waste dump. Well Again this Sacred site is under siege. Now to the threat of a gold mine… This is a Resolution from Traditional O’odham elders in opposition to the proposed mine that was recently posted from the O’odham Solidarity Project […]
- CENSORED NEWS: Homeland Security pitches new spy towers at Tohono O’odhamThe war against the Tohono O’odham continues near the border. See the latest technology the U.S. Government has deployed on the T.O. community in this article below: Homeland Security pitches new spy towers at Tohono O’odham BY: Brenda Norrell Censored News http://www.bsnorrell.blogspot.com TOHONO O’ODHAM NATION — (Nov. 23, 2011) The US Homeland Security is […]
- Resist ALEC!Resist ALEC this November in Scottsdale, AZ! AZ Resist alec! ARIZONA IS CALLING FOR A DIVERSITY OF TACTICS TO SHUT DOWN THE UPCOMING ALEC CONFERENCE IN SCOTTSDALE, AZ ON NOVEMBER 30TH. ALEC thinks they’re meeting in Scottsdale, AZ this November… The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) is a massive non-profit body that brings corporations and legisl […]
- De-Occupy O’odham LandDe-Occupy O’odham Land! Saturday December 10, Hosted by Dry River Resource Center Benefit for O’odham VOICE against the wall and Dry River Infoshop 6pm dinner 7pm speakers -John Zerzan -Ward Churchill -Julian Kunnie $10-$20 suggested donation (no one turned away for lack of funds)
- Ofelia Rivas In protest we write…While preparing to to write my own short reflection on the current “occupy” movement I asked Ofelia Rivas if she would like to contribute to the zine as well. Here is her letter. This will also be in the new Don’t just (re)occupy zine. Thank you again so much for your contribution Ofelia! For more news […]
- WHY (RE)OCCUPYING WON’T WORK****This is a preview of a short article for a zine I am compiling in response to the current sweeping “occupy” movement. The zine will be released soon…. WHY (RE)OCCUPYING WON’T WORK…. September 17, 2011 hundreds of people answer a call-out from Adbusters maga- zine to “occupy” Wall Street. Today October 14, 2011 less than […]
- Banner Hang today!
- Indigenous Solidarity Network beginsWe are please to announce the creation of the group named THE INDIGENOUS SOLIDARITY NETWORK. *See the About tab above and links section to the right. An inspiring video: (rights reserved to the creator)
- Indigenous Solidarity Network begins
- Inter-American Court of Human Rights Finds in Favor of Mapuche IndividualsThe Inter-American Court of Human Rights, the highest judicial body of the Organization of American States (OAS), reached a decision in favor of eight Mapuche individuals who claimed that Chile’s use of the Anti-Terrorism Law against them violated their rights. … Continue reading →
- Chilean Congress to Formally Question Interior Minister on Mapuche ConflictPublished yesterday in the Santiago Times, the Chilean Congress has voted to bring Chile’s Minister of the Interior, Rodrigo Peñailillo, in for formal questioning on the current administration’s handling (since taking over in March) of the ongoing Mapuche conflict in the … Continue reading →
- Aymara Culture Protects Their Children from Psychological DistressA team of Chilean researchers has recently published a report on the mental health of Aymara schoolchildren in Northern Chile, suggesting that involvement with their culture may act as a protective factor against psychological distress, including anxiety and hopelessness. The … Continue reading →
- Mapuche-Huilliche Community Granted Coastal RightsIt was reported yesterday (01-15-2015) in Mapuexpress that the Mapuche-Huilliche Community of Wente Caulín was granted rights over coastal waters in Chiloé. Specifically, the coastal area near the community was designated an “Indigenous Peoples’ Marine Coastal Area” under Chilean law, which grants the community … Continue reading →
- Two Mapuche Communities Obtain Land Rights After 15 YearsIn recent days, the Chilean government, through CONADI (Chile’s Indigenous development corporation) has returned title to lands in two different Mapuche communities. In the Mapuche community of Manuel Levinao (located in the Lautaro commune of the Araucanía region), 250 hectares … Continue reading →
- UN Instructs Chile to Return Indigenous Lands, Improve Consultation, and Redefine Anti-Terrorism LawThe United Nation’s Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) completed its 83rd session on August 30th in Geneva. During the session, CERD discussed Chile’s treatment of Indigenous peoples and offered some recommendations for the future. Specifically, CERD asked … Continue reading →
- Barrick Gold Admits Wrongdoing; Diaguita Communities Seek Revocation of LicenseBarrick Gold, owner of the Pascua Lama mine that spans the Chile-Argentina border, appeared in front of a Chilean court again on Monday, August 26th. This time, however, the multi-billion dollar corporation admitted that it had violated environmental regulations in … Continue reading →
- Argentina: Pope Francis Meets with Qom (Toba) LeaderOn Monday, June 24, 2013, Pope Francis spent 45 minutes meeting and talking with the leader of the Qom community, Félix Diaz about his community’s struggles to have their rights recognized. During the interaction, Diaz discussed the plight of his … Continue reading →
- Chilean Government Tests “Ethnic Patrols” Near TemucoOn Wednesday, May 29th, the Chilean police force unveiled a test project designed to improve relations between the police force and the Mapuche people — a relationship that, in certain parts of Chile, has involved significant amounts of violence. The … Continue reading →
- Pascua Lama Gold Mine Likely 1-2 Years Away from OpeningThe Pascua Lama gold mine — owned by Barrick Gold — was ordered shut down earlier this year when a Diaguita community successfully challenged the mine’s environmental record in Chilean court. Ultimately, the company was fined US$16 million and ordered … Continue reading →
- Inter-American Court of Human Rights Finds in Favor of Mapuche Individuals
- DiasporaDiaspora Red Child Where ever you may go Where ever you may roam feel the ground beneath your feet. As you walk feel the hum of this land our Mother Listen as it whispers …listen… as it says: “This is Home” This land It calls to you. This land it knows you whether Aztlán or Anishinaabewaki Borikén … Continue reading Diaspora →
- Tapānetowak-Zaagi’idiwagTapānetowak-Zaagi’idiwag Wa͞ewa͞enen ‘s pīqtaweya͞ek. For so long I was lost I drifted through the world. Disconnected. I knew where I wanted to go knew what I wanted to be but felt as though I was miles from it. But then you came to me Ocīpūhkiw. Sent as if by the stars you brought fire back … Continue reading Tapānetowak-Zaagi’idiwag →
- Fascism & Anti-Fascism: A Decolonial PerspectiveTruly, there are stains that it is beyond the power of man to wipe out and that can never be fully expiated. But let us speak about the colonized. I see clearly what colonization has destroyed: the wonderful Indian civilizations—and neither Deterding nor Royal Dutch nor Standard Oil will ever console me for the Aztecs … Continue reading Fascism & Anti-Fa […]
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- THE PERFECT RACE!Please post & distribute. MNN. JULY 23, 2017. America was never great. The invaders came from the streets of Europe, slavery, prisons, orphanages, prostitution, children to work on farms, to populate the colonies. Incest was a program to … Continue reading →
- BEWARE OF TRICKSTER ELDERPlease post & distribute. MNN. JULY 17, 2017. We often see elders at the pow wows and other native events with very young women, who look young enough to be their daughter. They have their arms around her neck … Continue reading →
- BLIND LEADING THE BLINDPlease post & distribute. MNN. JULY 17, 2017. Seers roaming around us are misleading us. They call themselves shamans, medicine men, pipe carriers, camel toe advocates, fortune tellers, prophet, soothsayer, mind reader, clairvoyants, tarot card readers, to name a … Continue reading →
- CALL OF THE WILDPlease post & distribute. MNN. July 17, 2017. No colony has a right to denationalize the original people of the land they fraudulently occupy. International law clearly states that no nation/colony/corporation has the right to denationalize anybody. Every people … Continue reading →
- CREATION’S WAYPlease post & distribute. MNN. JULY 1, 2017. konon-hontsa-kwe-nio, the women will always follow the ways of the earth, the life givers. Without women and without the land, there is no life. If the land is good, it produces … Continue reading →
- MOHAWK V. POLICE STATEPlease post & distribute. MNN. JULY 14, 2017. There are thousands of communities of onkwe-hon-weh, true natural people, throughout the western hemisphere. It is all our land. It is being eyed by the land thieves to our stolen property. … Continue reading →
- IT’S CRIMINAL. THERE OUGHTA’ BE A LAW.Please post & distribute. MNN. July 12, 2017. The conflict continues at kanesatake. The mayor of Oka and his partners want to build 400 homes for strangers right next to the Pines and the Mohawk burial grounds. A 76-day … Continue reading →
- DAY OF RECKONING IS NOWPlease post & distribute. MNN. July 6, 2017. If animals were herded in captivity for many generations, they would lose most of their ability to survive in the wild, because they are being cared for in captivity. When the gates … Continue reading →
- TURTLE ISLAND PUT ON SALEPlease post & distribute. MNN. JULY 3, 2017. When Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau appointed Jean Chretien as Minister of Indian Affairs in 1969, the department came under the control of real estate tycoons and banks. They were setting up … Continue reading →
- LOWER THAN SERPENT S–T!Please post & distribute. MNN. JULY 2, 2017. The museum INDIANS and cowards with power sit behind the criminal president in Washington. They encourage him to rob, pollute and kill us and our mother. They are his smiling and … Continue reading →
- THE PERFECT RACE!
- DENVER CELEBRATES THE LIFE AND LEGACY OF RUSSELL MEANSDenver, Co. – You may recognize him from such films as Last of the Mohicans and Natural Born Killers, but Russell Means was much more than a face on the silver screen. He was a cultural, political, artistic and visionary American Indian leader, described during his life as “the most famous American Indian of the [...]
- PEARL MEANSA commentary by Pearl Means telling of future events planned.
- CONVERSATION WITH LOURDESPearl Means talks with Lourdes of how she and Russell met and Russell Means’ latest book “If You’ve Forgotten The Names Of The Clouds, You’ve Lost Your Way” Mrs. Means will have book signing at the following places: Friday, July 26th @ 8:00 p.m. Festival Hall at Argiro Student Union, Maharishi University, Fairfiield, Iowa Wednesday, [...]
- RUSSELL MEANS (1939-2012)Russell Charles Means (November 10, 1939 – October 22, 2012) was an Oglala Sioux activist for the rights of Native American people and libertarian political activist. He became a prominent member of the American Indian Movement (AIM) after joining the organization in 1968, and helped organize notable events that attracted national and international media cov […]
- We Are All RelatedArmando Rendon has printed an excerpt from Russell’s book “If You’ve Forgotten the Names of the Clouds, You’ve Lost Your Way : An Introduction to American Indian Thought & Philosophy.” You may find at http://somosenescrito.blogspot.com/2013/04/we-are-all-related.html#!/2013/04/we-are-all-related.html If you wish to purchase either the softcover or Kindle […]
- February 27th Honoring
- Russell Means: Revolutionary.By lakotahfreedom ¶ Posted in Sovereignty ¶ First time I remember seeing Russell was at the Greengrass Sundance. He called my Grandma Ella up during the Giveaway. Even as a young boy, I was impressed. From that day forward, as a youth, I saw Bruce Lee, Evil Knievel, Muhammad Ali, and Russell Means as almost [...]
- The passing of Russell Means was a lose for the worldOn October 22, 2012, Indian rights activist Russell Means passed on after a magnificent life of struggle to better the lives of American Indians. Means had a tremendous impact on Native American struggles of the latter part of the 20th century and he will be sorely missed, but his passing was a huge loss [...]
- Preview of Russell Means Documentary
- Thanks TakingRussell’s Aljazeera interview from November 24,2011 Aljazeera on thanks taking
- DENVER CELEBRATES THE LIFE AND LEGACY OF RUSSELL MEANS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.