I am far from where I came from.
I would try to make a sound, but no one would hear me.
I would try to make a move, but no one would see me.
I don’t mind death; I was never afraid to die.
But now that I’m gone I’m afraid I’m forgotten;
Down in the basement of a museum,
Down among hundreds of boxes,
Down because no one seems to care that I am alive.
Maybe I’m not breathing…but I feel erased. And if my spirit feels something, doesn’t that mean I am still valid?
Still relevant ?
I fear I am truly gone if I am not remembered.
I am not content with being a catalog number, used to satiate someone’s interest in science.
I am not content with being taken against my will by a stranger.
I am not content with being a pawn in the systemic genocide of my people.
I think one day someone will remember me. I will be claimed by my people, and justice will be served.
Justice will be peaceful,
Justice will be right,
Justice will be obligatory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cultural Appreciation or Cultural Appropriation?
- Settler Colonialism Primer
- Understanding Colonizer Status
- Allyship & Solidarity Guidelines
- Un-Settling Settler Desires
- Indigenous feminism without apology
- Decolonizing Our Minds and Actions
- What’s the Difference Between Cultural Exchange and Cultural Appropriation?
- What Really Happened at the First Thanksgiving? The Wampanoag Side of the Tale
- Decolonization And Indigenization Will Not Create The Change We Need
- Settler colonialism and white settler responsibility in the Karuk, Konomihu, Shasta, and New River Shasta Homelands: a white unsettling manifesto
- Decolonizing the Garden
- Are White People Indigenous?
- Settler Colonialism and the Struggle for Abolition
- Decolonization and National Liberation: From Turtle Island to Ireland
- Decolonization is a global project: From Palestine to the Americas
- What Does it Mean to be a Weapon of War?: Settler Colonialism and Black Labor
- Horrors of Thanksgiving: Put down the d(r)um(b)stick
- The museum will not be decolonised
- Dear Settlers: Before Using Our Medicine, Be Aware of Your White Privilege
- Decolonization ~ Meaning What Exactly?
- Christopher Columbus: No Monuments for Murderers
- Uprooting Colonialism: The Limitations of Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- Food Sovereignty in Rebellion: Decolonization, Autonomy, Gender Equity and the Zapatista Solution
- This Reconciliation is for the Colonizer
- From Recognition to Decolonization: An Interview with Glen Coulthard
- Support the “All Others” Gathering for Two Spirit and LGBQT people
- Born on the Fourth of July: Counterinsurgency, Indigenous Resistance, and Black Revolt
- Resistance 150: Why Canada’s birthday celebrations aren’t for everyone
- Enrique Dussel: Without Epistemic Decolonization, There Is No Revolution
- What is Cultural Appropriation?
- How academia uses poverty, oppression, and pain for intellectual masturbation
- We need decolonization before reconciliation, argues Ryan McMahon
- Prairie Rising: Indigenous Youth, Decolonization, and the Politics of Intervention
- Cultural Appropriation and the Gypsy Industry
- Decolonisation in Europe: Sámi Musician Sofia Jannok Points to Life beyond Colonialism
- From Standing Rock to Resistance in Context: Towards Anarchism against Settler Colonialism
- Decolonizing Gender: A Curriculum
- Indigenist Intersectionality: Decolonizing an Indigenous Eco-Queer Feminism and Anarchism
- Decolonising Desire: The Politics of Love
- Fascism & Anti-Fascism: A Decolonial Perspective
- If Your Anti-Trump Movement Is Not Anti-Colonial You Are Wasting Your Time And Ours
- Cards Against Colonialism
- Decolonizing Dialectics
- Christmas Day Freedom Fighters: Hidden History of the Seminole Anticolonial Struggle
- How the Seminole Stole Christmas: Battle of Lake Okeechobee
- On the Question of Allies
- Dear White People: An Open Letter to White People on Becoming Indigenous
- The Myth of the Pagan Passcard
- Fuck Thanksgiving.
- Red Bird at Standing Rock: A Thanksgiving Message
- Leonard Peltier: Day of Mourning
- The Uncomfortable, Unavoidable, Troublesome & Totally Inconvenient Understanding About Indigenous Language, Culture & Identity
- Six Critical Actions for Healing
- Dismantling Columbus and the Power of the Present
- Towards Decolonization and Settler Responsibility
- Abolish Columbus Day Campaign
- The Rhetoric of “Self-Determination” vs the Practice of Decolonization
- Chicanos as as Internal Colony: Notes from Occupied America: The Chicano Struggle for Liberation (Rodolfo Acuna, 1972) – Introduction
- Frack Off Chaco -- Albuquerque Court Hearing Jan. 24, 2018Rally with us and witness oral arguments in federal court in the case fighting against the onslaught of drilling in across the Greater Chaco Landscape. *Show your support for Greater Chaco protection!* Because of overwhelming interest, we will be rallying outside of the federal courthouse before the court proceedings. 8AM-8:30AM -- Rally outside the courth […]
- U.S. Border Patrol Continues Destroying Life Saving Water for Migrants -- New Report 2018. U.S. Border Patrol has been accused of destroying food and water left in the Arizona desert for migrants. Above, a still from a video of an agent pouring water bottles out Dear friend of No More Deaths,Today, No More Deaths, in collaboration with La Coalición de Derechos Humanos, is releasing Interference with Humanitarian Aid: Death and Disappearance on […]
- Red Fawn Reaches Non-Cooperating Plea Agreement, Statement by Water Protector Legal CollectivePress Release: Red Fawn Fallis Reaches Non-Cooperating Plea Agreement Posted on January 16, 2018January 16, 2018 One Charge Dropped: Government to Recommend a Maximum of 7 YearsBy Water Protector Legal CollectiveCensored News MANDAN, North Dakota -- Attorneys for Red Fawn Fallis today notified the court of a change of plea pursuant to an agreement with prose […]
- The Lying U.S. Presidents -- How Ellsberg, Snowden and Buffy Paid the PriceCree singer Buffy Sainte Marie Truth tellers pay the price for the lies of the U.S. Presidents and their media, including Buffy Sainte Marie and Louise Benally of Big Mountain By Brenda Norrell Censored News The Guardian brought two famous whistleblowers together to talk about the impacts of exposing truth on their lives and the world. They are Daniel Ellsbe […]
- Mohawk Nation News 'The Bully Strategy'Read article in Mohawk Nation News http://mohawknationnews.com/blog/2018/01/16/the-bully-strategy/
- Προβολή Ντοκιμαντέρ - Documentary Sροβολή Ντοκιμαντέρ - Documentary Screening Black Snake KillazΠροβολή Ντοκιμαντέρ - Documentary Sροβολή Ντοκιμαντέρ - Documentary Screening Black Snake Killaz από @UR_Ninja Παρασκευή 19 Ιανουαρίου - Friday November 19th στις 21:30 στην Κατάληψη στο Μπίνειο - at Mpineio Squat Edit creening Black Snake Killaz από @UR_Ninja Παρασκευή 19 Ιανουαρίου - Friday November 19th στις 21:30 στην Κατάληψη στο Μπίνειο - at Mpineio Sq […]
- Flagstaff March Against Snowbowl's Sewage Snow on Sacred MountainArticle by Klee Benally Photo by Benjamin Dale More than 50 people rallied then marched through the streets of Flagstaff to call for an end to the contract the City maintains with Arizona Snowbowl. Since 2012 the City of Flagstaff has sold up to 900 million gallons of treated sewage for snowmaking on the San Francisco Peaks. The Peaks are held holy by 13 Ind […]
- Paid FBI informant to testify at Red Fawn's trialFBI infiltrator Heath Harmon of Fort Berthold, North Dakota Paid FBI Infiltrator Heath Harmon, brother of Standing Rock BIA Police Officer Chad Harmon, will $40 a day to testify at the trial of Red Fawn, after posing as her lover By Brenda Norrell Censored News Update Jan. 16, 2018 Red Fawn reaches non-cooperating plea agreement .https://bsnorrell.blogspot. […]
- Halliburton Fracking Destroying Sacred Chaco RegionHalliburton destroying the sacred Chaco region, in Lybrook, New Mexico area, on Jan. 10, 2018 Photos by Daniel Tso
- American Indian Genocide Museum: 'Same Old Bait and Switch Scam Targets Lakota Land'American Indian Genocide Museum: 'Same Old Bait and Switch Scam Targets Lakota Land' 'Only history will show who the great warriors were.' Steve Melendez, Paiute By Steve Melendez, Paiute President, American Indian Genocide Museum Censored News The Justice system when dealing with Indians is based on "The Doctrine Of Discovery." […]
- Suquamish Calina Lawrence: 'Violence against Native Women: Boarding Schools, Domestic Violence, Missing and Murdered Women'. Democracy Now! Time's Up: Meet Five of the Women Who Staged Protest at Golden Globes Against Gender Violence Democracy Now! Watch at: https://www.democracynow.org/2018/1/12/times_up_meet_five_of_the AMY GOODMAN: If you could speak, Calina Lawrence, about Native American women and what they face? When we talk about rates of sexual abuse, we must multip […]
- Mountain Protector Rally and March to End City Contract with SnowbowlNews Advisory Contact: email@example.com Mountain Protector Rally & March to End City Contract with Snowbowl FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Arizona Snowbowl ski area is entering into its 5th year of making fake snow from 100% treated sewage on the San Francisco Peaks, which are holy to 13 Indigenous Nations. A Mountain Protector Rally is being held the da […]
- Watch -- Standing Rock On Native GroundStanding Rock on Native Ground at Green Bay Film Festival in March 2018 Schedule: http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/story/entertainment/movies/2018/01/10/green-bay-film-festival-2018-season-schedule/1006749001/ On Native Ground Dec. 7, 2016 This special segment of On Native Ground focuses on the events occurring at Standing Rock, North Dakota, regarding th […]
- Eight Indigenous Made Films at Sundance Film Festival 2018. Akicita: The Battle of Standing Rock . Smoke Signals anniversary showing Sundance InstituteWednesday, January 10th, 2018 Schedule for Park City, and Salt Lake City, Utah showings: http://www.sundance.org/pdf/film-guide/SFF18_PPG_Grid.pdf Following President and Founder Robert Redford’s original vision, Sundance Institute has remained committed to supportin […]
- Lisa DeVille 'Methane waste may be invisible, but its impacts are all-too obvious'Methane waste may be invisible, but its impacts are all-too obvious By Lisa DeVille Mandan, Hidatsa and Arikara Censored News When the Trump administration suspended long-overdue updates of regulations on preventing methane waste and limiting wasteful flaring of natural gas last month, it was a slap in the face for all of us who live on the Fort Berthold I […]
- Lakota Madonna Thunder Hawk Live from Palestine: Similarity in Indigenous Struggles. Madonna Thunder Hawk photo by Dawn DeCora . Madonna Thunder Hawk, Cheyenne River Lakota, was at the Occupation of Alcatraz and Wounded Knee. She is a longtime member of the American Indian Movement. Madonna was among the elders at the resistance of Standing Rock camps to the Dakota Access Pipeline. Lakota Madonna Thunder Hawk Live from Palestine: Similarit […]
- Madonna Thunder Hawk Live from Palestine, as Indigenous Rise Above Censorship and OppressionMadonna Thunder Hawk Live from Palestine, as Indigenous Rise Above Censorship and Oppression Article by Brenda Norrell Photo Madonna Thunder Hawk by Dawn DeCora Censored News Madonna Thunder Hawk, Lakota, is live in Palestine, speaking out on Indigenous rights. Madonna’s words and support come just after Israel blacklisted 20 activists groups and banned them […]
- Israel Bans 20 Activist Groups from Entering IsraelThousands of South Africans protested in Durban against Israel's military offensive. Nelson Mandela, campaigned strongly for the Palestinian cause. | Photo: AFP Israel Bans Members of 20 Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Groups from Entering Israel By Freedom Flotilla Coalition Censored News Israel has published a blacklist of 20 organizations worldw […]
- Mohawk Nation News 'Look Me in the Eye Justice System'Read article at Mohawk Nation News: http://mohawknationnews.com/blog/2018/01/09/look-me-in-the-eye-justice-system/
- Suquamish Water Protector Speaks out for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women at Golden Globe AwardsActress Shailene Woodley brought Calina Lawrence, a member of the Suquamish Nation in Washington state, to the Golden Globes. Lawrence advocates for Native Treaty Rights, the Water is Life movement and the #NoLNG253 campaign led by the Puyallup Tribe. In 2016, Woodley supported the first Native youth runners to Washington, as the Standing Rock resistance to […]
- Frack Off Chaco -- Albuquerque Court Hearing Jan. 24, 2018
- Laura Flanders Show Special Report on Mining and Resistance on Black MesaCheck out Jordan Flaherty’s coverage of mining and resistance on Black Mesa on the Laura Flanders Show. http://www.lauraflanders.com/?video=TiZ7pPNISyc
- Call for Support: Volunteers Requested for Sheepherdering and Human Rights ObservingOngoing support in the form of volunteer sheepherders and human rights observers are requested on Black Mesa. So many families within in the communities on Black Mesa have opened their homes to countless supporters over the years,creating an opportunity to engage in true support and solidarity. Families have said that supporters have played a helpful […]
- “Big Mountain is Under Siege Again”–Louise Benally on Livestock Impoundments“We are asking you to take action. Big Mountain is under siege again because Peabody Coal is losing its income from coal mining, so it is pressuring the tribal government to attack its own people. We’ve been opposed to the mining since 1974 when PL 93-531 was passed. Now with the coal companies collapsing […]
- Elder Matriarch Relocation Resister, Ida Mae Clinton, Passes on to the Spirit WorldWith great sadness and respect for a powerful life, we share that Elder Matriarch relocation resister, Ida Mae Clinton, of Star Mountain, has passed onto the spirit world. With the permission of her family, we share this video–made by NaBahe Katenay Keedihiihii this spring–in memory of Ida Mae’s life. Her family sends appreciation to all […]
- Requesting immediate Support for Dineh Resistance Communities whose livestock are being impounded by Hopi Rangers and Federal Agents.Below is the letter that the community members impacted by impoundments delivered today at the Navajo Nation Council Chambers in Window Rock: Requesting immediate Support for so-called “Hopi Partition Land ( HPL)” residents whose livestock are being impounded by Hopi Rangers and Federal Agents. The Hopi rangers and Federal agents used military tactic operati […]
- Sheep Emergency Fund: for Black Mesa families targeted by unjust livestock impoundmentsAll funds raised will go directly to Dineh families on the Black Mesa ‘HPL’ lands who have been aggressively targeted with livestock impoundments starting on October 22, 2014. Click here for donation page So far, three Black Mesa families have had their entire herds of sheep & goats impounded and are facing fees totaling about […]
- Elders Living in Fear and HeartacheClarence and Mary Lou Blackrock of Cactus Valley are sitting up all night by the fire, unable to sleep for fear of their sheep being taken. This distress endangers the elder’s health. This family wanted these pictures shared so that the world can see the suffering at the hands of the federal government and Department […]
- UPDATES CONCERNING IMPOUNDMENTS & ARRESTS OF THE SOVEREIGN DINEH NATION ON THE “HPL”Hopi Rangers arrested two individuals and impounded 120 sheep this morning at the homesite of Tom and Etta Begay in Red Willow Springs. Heavily armed rangers guarded and blocked nearby dirt road entrances as well. “The Hopi Rangers came for our homestead early this morning. They tried to arrest my Aunt Etta who is almost […]
- URGENT: WIDESPREAD IMPOUNDMENTS & AN ARREST ON THE HPL OCTOBER 2014UPDATE from HPL (Hopi Partition Land) residents: Shirley Tohannie and elder Caroline Tohannie had their entire herd of 65 sheep impounded by the Hopi Rangers (US federal government) Tuesday, October 22, 2014.If the fines aren’t paid the sheep will go to auction, and the family is being told that the sheep will not be able […]
- Request for Sheepherders and Human Rights Observers-July 2014*******BMIS is in the process of updating our contacts. In order to keep receiving updates from BMIS, please confirm your information here. Thank you!! ***** “This land is being taken away because they’ve got power in Washington. We were put here with our Four Sacred Mountains and we were created to live here. We know […]
- Laura Flanders Show Special Report on Mining and Resistance on Black Mesa
- Banner Hang today!Early this morning ALEC resistors suspended banners at two different locations. Please help us resist! AZ Resists Alec!
- Call for Indigenous Convergence to Resist ALEC! – November 29-December 3 – Onk Akimel O’odham Lands (Scottsdale, AZ)Un-occupy Our Lands! Indigenous Peoples Gathering in Resistance to Corporate & State Terrorism Tues. Nov. 29, 6PM – 9:30PM At Serena Padilla Residence Onk Akimel O’odham Nation (Salt River) 9312 E. Thomas Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85256 For more information and to see the entire invite please visit: AZ Resist Alec Greetings. My name is […]
- de-occupy! PRESS RELEASE
- PDF of Anti-Colonial Thanksgiving DinnerAnti-Colonial Thanksgiving Dinner pamphlet 2008 This is a zine from the Guelph Anarchist distro Mounting Bedlam Distro. It is from an annual dinner that where Anarchists host Indigenous folks to share their stories of resistance. It has spoken to me for along time sine i found a copy of it at the Taala Hooghan Infoshop. […]
- O’odham Sacred Site of Quitovac once again under threat from US Gold Mining Company Silver Scott MinesMany of you may remember the recent victory of saving Quitovac to a proposed toxic waste dump. Well Again this Sacred site is under siege. Now to the threat of a gold mine… This is a Resolution from Traditional O’odham elders in opposition to the proposed mine that was recently posted from the O’odham Solidarity Project […]
- CENSORED NEWS: Homeland Security pitches new spy towers at Tohono O’odhamThe war against the Tohono O’odham continues near the border. See the latest technology the U.S. Government has deployed on the T.O. community in this article below: Homeland Security pitches new spy towers at Tohono O’odham BY: Brenda Norrell Censored News http://www.bsnorrell.blogspot.com TOHONO O’ODHAM NATION — (Nov. 23, 2011) The US Homeland Security is […]
- Resist ALEC!Resist ALEC this November in Scottsdale, AZ! AZ Resist alec! ARIZONA IS CALLING FOR A DIVERSITY OF TACTICS TO SHUT DOWN THE UPCOMING ALEC CONFERENCE IN SCOTTSDALE, AZ ON NOVEMBER 30TH. ALEC thinks they’re meeting in Scottsdale, AZ this November… The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) is a massive non-profit body that brings corporations and legisl […]
- De-Occupy O’odham LandDe-Occupy O’odham Land! Saturday December 10, Hosted by Dry River Resource Center Benefit for O’odham VOICE against the wall and Dry River Infoshop 6pm dinner 7pm speakers -John Zerzan -Ward Churchill -Julian Kunnie $10-$20 suggested donation (no one turned away for lack of funds)
- Ofelia Rivas In protest we write…While preparing to to write my own short reflection on the current “occupy” movement I asked Ofelia Rivas if she would like to contribute to the zine as well. Here is her letter. This will also be in the new Don’t just (re)occupy zine. Thank you again so much for your contribution Ofelia! For more news […]
- WHY (RE)OCCUPYING WON’T WORK****This is a preview of a short article for a zine I am compiling in response to the current sweeping “occupy” movement. The zine will be released soon…. WHY (RE)OCCUPYING WON’T WORK…. September 17, 2011 hundreds of people answer a call-out from Adbusters maga- zine to “occupy” Wall Street. Today October 14, 2011 less than […]
- Banner Hang today!
- Indigenous Solidarity Network beginsWe are please to announce the creation of the group named THE INDIGENOUS SOLIDARITY NETWORK. *See the About tab above and links section to the right. An inspiring video: (rights reserved to the creator)
- Indigenous Solidarity Network begins
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- What Makes the Red Man Red?: Comments on Indianness, Racial-Being & Visual SchemaBefore I begin I’d really like to thank everyone on Twitter, but especially Nicolas Juarez (@nijuarez) and William Richardson (@HoodAcademic), whose conversations yesterday on this subject got me thinking enough to awaken from my writing slumber. Especially as it relates directly to my chosen specialization in my PhD research in sociology (my dissertation’s […]
- DiasporaDiaspora Red Child Where ever you may go Where ever you may roam feel the ground beneath your feet. As you walk feel the hum of this land our Mother Listen as it whispers …listen… as it says: “This is Home” This land It calls to you. This land it knows you whether Aztlán or Anishinaabewaki Borikén … Continue reading Diaspora →
- Tapānetowak-Zaagi’idiwagTapānetowak-Zaagi’idiwag Wa͞ewa͞enen ‘s pīqtaweya͞ek. For so long I was lost I drifted through the world. Disconnected. I knew where I wanted to go knew what I wanted to be but felt as though I was miles from it. But then you came to me Ocīpūhkiw. Sent as if by the stars you brought fire back … Continue reading Tapānetowak-Zaagi’idiwag →
- What Makes the Red Man Red?: Comments on Indianness, Racial-Being & Visual Schema
- Strange Inheritance Episode Features 250,000 Indian Arrowheads Once Denied to John WayneOver 250,000 Native arrowheads may be the largest private collection ever left in an inheritance The post Strange Inheritance Episode Features 250,000 Indian Arrowheads Once Denied to John Wayne appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Oklahoma City Theatre Company Announces Open Call For Scripts: Deadline February 15Oklahoma City Theatre Company Native American New Play Festival has announced an open call for scripts The post Oklahoma City Theatre Company Announces Open Call For Scripts: Deadline February 15 appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Native Actor Wes Studi Talks About His Role as Chief Yellowhawk in ‘Hostiles’"We are all Hostiles." Wes Studi talks with Indian Country Today about his role as Chief Yellowhawk. The post Native Actor Wes Studi Talks About His Role as Chief Yellowhawk in ‘Hostiles’ appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Umatilla Star Jude Schimmel Shoots Hoops in Latest Nike Ad Narrated by LeBron JamesJude Schimmel appears in Nike’s ‘EQUALITY: Until We All Win’ video, promoting equality for all races The post Umatilla Star Jude Schimmel Shoots Hoops in Latest Nike Ad Narrated by LeBron James appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- The Native History We Are Never Taught In SchoolThe Native History We Are Never Taught In School The post The Native History We Are Never Taught In School appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Six VA Tribes Slotted For Federal Recognition as Senators Warner & Kaine Secure Bill PassageSix Virginia tribes are now on the fast track for Federal Recognition thanks to years of hard work and support from Senators Warner and Kaine The post Six VA Tribes Slotted For Federal Recognition as Senators Warner & Kaine Secure Bill Passage appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- 20th Anniversary Screening of ‘Smoke Signals’ and 8 Indigenous-Made Films Premiering at SundanceHey Victor! Sundance Film Festival will be screening 'Smoke Signals' on the movies' 20th Anniversary The post 20th Anniversary Screening of ‘Smoke Signals’ and 8 Indigenous-Made Films Premiering at Sundance appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Heated Exchanges as Utah Lawmakers Push Bill for Vast Reduction of Bears Ears MonumentHouse Natural Resources Subcommittee on Public Lands seek authority to shrink Bears Ears with bill H.R. 4532 The post Heated Exchanges as Utah Lawmakers Push Bill for Vast Reduction of Bears Ears Monument appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Hostiles Movie Review: A Profound Respect For Native Culture, A Gut Punch of RealityA review of the gut punching film 'Hostiles' by Native American journalist Vincent Schilling The post Hostiles Movie Review: A Profound Respect For Native Culture, A Gut Punch of Reality appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- ‘Hostiles’ Movie Starring Wes Studi, Christian Bale Will Screen in DCThe NCAI is celebrating Entertainment Studios’ film Hostiles for its culturally accurate portrayal of Native peoples with a screening on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 in Washington, D.C. The post ‘Hostiles’ Movie Starring Wes Studi, Christian Bale Will Screen in DC appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Strange Inheritance Episode Features 250,000 Indian Arrowheads Once Denied to John Wayne
- THE BULLY STRATEGYPlease post & distribute. MNN. Jan. 16, 2018. A bully is a coward with power. Bullying is not needed to resolve differences. The mind and the natural defensive attributes of the native people is the power to repel bullying everywhere. … Continue reading →
- “LOOK ME IN THE EYE” JUSTICE SYSTEMPlease post & distribute. MNN. Jan. 9, 2018. The corporate justice business based on Admiralty Law of the Seas is designed to protect the stolen property of a few elite and to enslave the rest. When we go to … Continue reading →
- 1997 NYS ATTACK OF ONONDAGA IN U.S. SUPREME COURTPlease post and circulate. JAN. 3, 2018. Remember when the New York State “Indian Detail” attacked the Onondaga on May 18, 1997. It went to the NY District Court in Syracuse, then to the Second Circuit Court of New … Continue reading →
- CREATION’S DESIGN V. INDIAN ACTPlease post & distribute. MNN. NOV. 30, 2017. Every band/tribal council chief, provincial and territorial INDIAN organization has to answer the following question: Do you follow the INDIAN ACT or the kaia-nere-kowa, the great peace? The INDIAN ACT is … Continue reading →
- REMEMBRANCE OF INDESTRUCTABLE INDIGENOUSPlease post & distribute. MNN. NOV. 11, 2017. Whiteness is a dangerous cult. It means self-determined racial supremacy, genocide, colonialism, slavery, segregation, ghettoism, militarized borders and mass incarceration. The whites cannot indefinitely hang onto their militarized power and stolen … Continue reading →
- SHACKS, SHOVELS & SLOP PAILSPlease post & distribute. MNN. Nov. 8, 2017. Why are the original people of great turtle island forced to live in third world conditions? We’ve been trapped by the system brought here by the invaders. Treaties are nothing more … Continue reading →
- SURVIVAL FULL SPEED AHEAD!Please post & distribute. MNN. Nov. 6, 2017. We have lost 5 young people to accidents in Kahnawake over a two week period. They are all our children. Then two of our elders, 75 and 80 years old, passed … Continue reading →
- KAKWIRAKERON, WARRIOR, TRAVELS ONPlease post & distribute. MNN. Nov. 2, 2017. On the early morning hours of October 31, 2017, kahienkehaka [Mohawk] kakwirakeron, beloved husband of Verna (Cooper) Montour, died of natural causes surrounded by his family. He was born Arthur B. Montour … Continue reading →
- EUGENOCIDE-ISMPlease post & distribute MNN. Oct. 25, 2017. A 15 year old native women had been seriously injured in a bicycle accident. The handlebar had gone into her vagina and pulled out her cervix. The reserve doctors pushed it … Continue reading →
- SEXUAL ASSAULT WEAPON OF WARPlease post & Distribute. MNN. Oct. 24,2017. The conquest of America is by genocide through well planned rape, pillage and plunder, a continuation of the European model. Greed, evil and power over people are the main motivation. The immigrant … Continue reading →
- THE BULLY STRATEGY
- DENVER CELEBRATES THE LIFE AND LEGACY OF RUSSELL MEANSDenver, Co. – You may recognize him from such films as Last of the Mohicans and Natural Born Killers, but Russell Means was much more than a face on the silver screen. He was a cultural, political, artistic and visionary American Indian leader, described during his life as “the most famous American Indian of the [...]
- PEARL MEANSA commentary by Pearl Means telling of future events planned.
- CONVERSATION WITH LOURDESPearl Means talks with Lourdes of how she and Russell met and Russell Means’ latest book “If You’ve Forgotten The Names Of The Clouds, You’ve Lost Your Way” Mrs. Means will have book signing at the following places: Friday, July 26th @ 8:00 p.m. Festival Hall at Argiro Student Union, Maharishi University, Fairfiield, Iowa Wednesday, [...]
- RUSSELL MEANS (1939-2012)Russell Charles Means (November 10, 1939 – October 22, 2012) was an Oglala Sioux activist for the rights of Native American people and libertarian political activist. He became a prominent member of the American Indian Movement (AIM) after joining the organization in 1968, and helped organize notable events that attracted national and international media cov […]
- We Are All RelatedArmando Rendon has printed an excerpt from Russell’s book “If You’ve Forgotten the Names of the Clouds, You’ve Lost Your Way : An Introduction to American Indian Thought & Philosophy.” You may find at http://somosenescrito.blogspot.com/2013/04/we-are-all-related.html#!/2013/04/we-are-all-related.html If you wish to purchase either the softcover or Kindle […]
- February 27th Honoring
- Russell Means: Revolutionary.By lakotahfreedom ¶ Posted in Sovereignty ¶ First time I remember seeing Russell was at the Greengrass Sundance. He called my Grandma Ella up during the Giveaway. Even as a young boy, I was impressed. From that day forward, as a youth, I saw Bruce Lee, Evil Knievel, Muhammad Ali, and Russell Means as almost [...]
- The passing of Russell Means was a lose for the worldOn October 22, 2012, Indian rights activist Russell Means passed on after a magnificent life of struggle to better the lives of American Indians. Means had a tremendous impact on Native American struggles of the latter part of the 20th century and he will be sorely missed, but his passing was a huge loss [...]
- Preview of Russell Means Documentary
- Thanks TakingRussell’s Aljazeera interview from November 24,2011 Aljazeera on thanks taking
- DENVER CELEBRATES THE LIFE AND LEGACY OF RUSSELL MEANS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.