I am far from where I came from.
I would try to make a sound, but no one would hear me.
I would try to make a move, but no one would see me.
I don’t mind death; I was never afraid to die.
But now that I’m gone I’m afraid I’m forgotten;
Down in the basement of a museum,
Down among hundreds of boxes,
Down because no one seems to care that I am alive.
Maybe I’m not breathing…but I feel erased. And if my spirit feels something, doesn’t that mean I am still valid?
Still relevant ?
I fear I am truly gone if I am not remembered.
I am not content with being a catalog number, used to satiate someone’s interest in science.
I am not content with being taken against my will by a stranger.
I am not content with being a pawn in the systemic genocide of my people.
I think one day someone will remember me. I will be claimed by my people, and justice will be served.
Justice will be peaceful,
Justice will be right,
Justice will be obligatory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cultural Appreciation or Cultural Appropriation?
- Decolonizing Anarchism at the Institute for Advanced Troublemaking
- Not an Indian Tradition: The Sexual Colonization of Native Peoples
- Decolonizing Our Minds and Actions
- Decolonization 101
- Understanding Colonizer Status
- Indigenous feminism without apology
- Settler Colonialism Primer
- Decolonizing Beauty: Revitalizing Internal and External forms of Indigenous Attraction
- Allyship & Solidarity Guidelines
- Decolonizing Anarchism at the Institute for Advanced Troublemaking
- Featured Book: The Apocalypse of Settler Colonialism
- Spirit Island review: Finally, an anti-colonialist board game
- White Allies, Let’s Be Honest About Decolonization
- Whose Land Is It Anyway? A Manual for Decolonization
- Hayti – a historical novel
- From Colonial Rescue to Cultural Genocide
- Cracks in the Wall of Capitalism: The Zapatistas and the Struggle to Decolonize Science
- Women’s Liberation Delegation to Chiapas
- Decolonization And Indigenization Will Not Create The Change We Need
- Settler colonialism and white settler responsibility in the Karuk, Konomihu, Shasta, and New River Shasta Homelands: a white unsettling manifesto
- Decolonizing the Garden
- Are White People Indigenous?
- Settler Colonialism and the Struggle for Abolition
- Decolonization and National Liberation: From Turtle Island to Ireland
- Decolonization is a global project: From Palestine to the Americas
- What Does it Mean to be a Weapon of War?: Settler Colonialism and Black Labor
- Horrors of Thanksgiving: Put down the d(r)um(b)stick
- The museum will not be decolonised
- Dear Settlers: Before Using Our Medicine, Be Aware of Your White Privilege
- Decolonization ~ Meaning What Exactly?
- Christopher Columbus: No Monuments for Murderers
- Uprooting Colonialism: The Limitations of Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- Food Sovereignty in Rebellion: Decolonization, Autonomy, Gender Equity and the Zapatista Solution
- This Reconciliation is for the Colonizer
- From Recognition to Decolonization: An Interview with Glen Coulthard
- Support the “All Others” Gathering for Two Spirit and LGBQT people
- Born on the Fourth of July: Counterinsurgency, Indigenous Resistance, and Black Revolt
- Resistance 150: Why Canada’s birthday celebrations aren’t for everyone
- Enrique Dussel: Without Epistemic Decolonization, There Is No Revolution
- What is Cultural Appropriation?
- How academia uses poverty, oppression, and pain for intellectual masturbation
- We need decolonization before reconciliation, argues Ryan McMahon
- Prairie Rising: Indigenous Youth, Decolonization, and the Politics of Intervention
- Cultural Appropriation and the Gypsy Industry
- Decolonisation in Europe: Sámi Musician Sofia Jannok Points to Life beyond Colonialism
- From Standing Rock to Resistance in Context: Towards Anarchism against Settler Colonialism
- Decolonizing Gender: A Curriculum
- Indigenist Intersectionality: Decolonizing an Indigenous Eco-Queer Feminism and Anarchism
- Decolonising Desire: The Politics of Love
- Fascism & Anti-Fascism: A Decolonial Perspective
- If Your Anti-Trump Movement Is Not Anti-Colonial You Are Wasting Your Time And Ours
- Cards Against Colonialism
- Decolonizing Dialectics
- Christmas Day Freedom Fighters: Hidden History of the Seminole Anticolonial Struggle
- How the Seminole Stole Christmas: Battle of Lake Okeechobee
- On the Question of Allies
- Dear White People: An Open Letter to White People on Becoming Indigenous
- The Myth of the Pagan Passcard
- Fuck Thanksgiving.
- USA Rep Lies About Leonard Peltier at UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous IssuesUSA Representative Lies About Leonard Peltier at UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues Letter to Democracy Now! by Tony Gonzales Jean Roach, Lakota, speaks on video below Censored News I am Tony Gonzales, executive director with AIM-WEST. I and members of our delegation that also include members of the International Leonard Peltier Defense Committee are a […]
- AIM West Press Conference United Nations Permanent Forum, April 20, 2018AMERICAN INDIAN MOVEMENT-WEST announces PRESS CONFERENCE at UNPFII’s Indigenous Media Zone FIND AIM-WEST LIVESTREAM, VIDEO AFTERWARDS, AT: https://www.facebook.com/aim.west.1/videos/1889835661048920/ You are cordially invited to attend report on, and live stream the PRESS CONFERENCE hosted by the AI […]
- United Nations -- Criminalization of Indigenous Water ProtectorsArticle by Brenda Norrell, Censored News LaDonna Allard of Sacred Stone Camp, among those on the panel, describes how the youths at Standing Rock used social media, and ran across the country, and launched the resistance to Dakota Access Pipeline. LaDonna describes the attack on Sept. 3, 2016, and how the water protectors were maced. She stood out in the mid […]
- Utah Diné Bikéyah Urges Protection of Bears Ears at United Nations. “Indigenous communities all over the world, including in the United States, are seeking to protect our cultural landscapes. Bears Ears National Monument was reduced in violation of our human rights. If this action stands, it sends a signal that any protection of land sacred to indigenous peoples may also be at risk.” Angelo Baca, Community Resource Coordin […]
- Lakota Jean Roach Appeals for Justice for Leonard Peltier at UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous IssuesJean Roach, who was present as a teen at the incident at Oglala, is shown here with Bolivian President Evo Morales at the UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues now in New York. Jean made an appeal for Leonard Peltier to the United Nations, and met with the UN Rapporteur with the Peltier Delegation this week. Lakota Jean Roach Appeals for Justice for Leonar […]
- Family of Murdered Youth Colten Boushie Appeals for Justice at United Nations -- Systematic Racism in CanadaPhoto by Eleanore Sunchild, published with permission at Censored News. Family of Murdered Youth Colten Boushie Appeals for Justice at United Nations -- Systematic Racism in Canada By Brenda Norrell Censored News NEW YORK -- The family of Colten Boushie, 22-year-old Cree, demanded justice for Colten at the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues, […]
- Peltier Delegation Meets with UN Rapporteur -- Freedom for PeltierPeltier Delegation Meets with UN Rapporteur -- Freedom for Peltier The Leonard Peltier Delegation met with UN Rapporteur Victoria Tauli Corpuz at the Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues in New York.Join the Delegation in New York: Solidarity Center: Solidarity with Leonard PeltierSATURDAY APRIL 21, 2018, 1PM-10pm1:00PM: Indian Taco Fundraiser2:30PM: Warrio […]
- LIVE Indigenous Women Land Defenders at U.N. New YorkTokata Iron Eyes, 14-year-old Dakota, is among youths who first brought attention to Dakota Access Pipeline threatening Standing Rock. "We are the new generation.""We are going to change the world.""The only enemy that we have is ignorance.""No one knows what they are doing right now, because they will hide it from us. […]
- LIVE Zapatistas 'Looks, Listens, Words: Forbidden to Think?" Third Session. April 15 -- 25, 2018 -- The Sixth Commission of the Zapatista Army for National Liberation convokes a ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION (or seedbed, depending on who you ask): “To Watch, to Listen, to Speak: No Thinking Allowed?” Third session is live now. https://www.facebook.com/EnlaceZap/videos/2333416026687226/
- LOCKDOWN at Bayou Bridge Pipeline Stopping Work TodayL'eau Est La Vie Camp - No Bayou Bridge April 18th 2018Media Contact: email@example.comOne Arrested for Continued Resistance of the Bayou Bridge PipelineMAURICE, LA -- On the morning of April 18th a water protector locked herself into a cement filled barrel placed in the trench of a horizontal directional drill on a construction site of the Bayou Bridge […]
- Dine' CARE 'The People's Convention' June 2018Dine' CARE 'The People's Convention' June 2018
- LIVE: Zapatistas 'Watch, Listen, Speak: No Thinking Allowed?'Watch now LIVE Day 2 above and below. April 15 -- 25, 2018 -- The Sixth Commission of the Zapatista Army for National Liberation convokes a ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION (or seedbed, depending on who you ask): “To Watch, to Listen, to Speak: No Thinking Allowed?” Watch Day 1 at https://www.facebook.com/EnlaceZap/videos/2329833713712124/
- LIVE: Indigenous Protest U.S. Bank Investments in Pipelines in AlbuquerqueLIVE: Indigenous Protest U.S. Bank Investment in Pipelines in Albuquerque -- Stop Energy Transfer Partners based in Texas, owners of Dakota Access Pipeline and more pipelines Photos and video by Red Nation Below: Joye Braun, Lakota, live at U.S. Bank shareholders meeting in Albuquerque. April 17, 2018 US Commercial Banks In For a Spring of Fossil Fuel Resist […]
- UN -- Indigenous Women Protecting and Defending Rights, Land and Climate. April 18, 2018: Watch the powerful presentation: https://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/2018/04/live-indigenous-women-land-defenders-at.html Indigenous Women Protecting and Defending Rights, Land and Climate Dear Friends and Allies, Please be invited to join the Women's Earth and Climate Action Network (WECAN) International, tomorrow, Wednesday April 18th for […]
- Indigenous Women’s Delegation To Europe Continues Push For Fossil Fuel Divestment By Major BanksIndigenous Women’s Delegation To Europe Continues Push For Fossil Fuel Divestment By Major Banks By WECAN International Censored News April 16, 2018 CONTACT:Emily Arasim (general inquiries) – firstname.lastname@example.org, +1(505)920-0153Michelle Cook (general inquiries) - email@example.comOsprey Orielle Lake (urgent inquiries in Europe) – osprey@ […]
- Mohawk Nation News 'To the Shameless Iroquois Quack'ers'TO THE SHAMELESS IROQUOIS QUACK’ERS Posted on April 16, 2018 Mohawk Nation News MNN. Apr. 16, 2018. Iroquois Quack’ers [also known as the Iroquois Caucus] is carrying military designed attacks against their own people called the “naturals”, the real kanionkehaka! http://mohawknationnews.com/blog/2018/04/16/to-the-shameless-iroquois-quackers/ […]
- Indigenous Elders Delegation at U.N. Urges Freedom for Leonard Peltier. "It is time for Leonard Peltier to be with the Tiospaye. Forty-three years in prison -- we need justice." Jean Roach, Lakota, with Yvonne Swan, Colville, at United Nations. Indigenous Elders Delegation at U.N. Urges Freedom for Leonard Peltier AIM West: Join Indigenous Rights Speakers at United Nations event during the Indigenous Peoples Perma […]
- Risking shoot-to kill to stop the killing machine -- Beyond NuclearRisking shoot-to-kill to stop the killing machine Posted on April 16, 2018 by beyondnuclearinternational The Nuns, the Priests and the Bombs is a new film about old style non-violence By Linda Pentz Gunter Would you be willing to put your life on the line to make a moral statement about the iniquity of nuclear weapons? I am willing to bet that most of us, […]
- LIVE Protecting Coast Salish from Kinder Morgan Pipeline April 14, 2018. Saturday, April 14, 2018 Click arrow below to watch. Kinder Morgan announced "non essential" work would be halted -- but construction has continued, near Vancouver B.C. Watch Facebook live video at: https://www.facebook.com/standearth/videos/10155809370999221/ . (Above) Rose, sharing the words of her mother in Dene. 'The tarsands, the gas, i […]
- Mohawk Nation News 'Iroquois Caucus Psycho Thugs'IROQUOIS CAUCUS PSYCHO’THUGS Posted on April 14, 2018 Mohawk Nation News MNN. Apr. 14, 2018. The Iroquois Caucus IC is made up of band and tribal council psycho’thugs. They serve the war mongers known as the corporation of Canada, the obscene Assembly of First Nations, and whoever greases their palms. They say their illegal agenda is citizenship, membership, […]
- USA Rep Lies About Leonard Peltier at UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues
- Laura Flanders Show Special Report on Mining and Resistance on Black MesaCheck out Jordan Flaherty’s coverage of mining and resistance on Black Mesa on the Laura Flanders Show. http://www.lauraflanders.com/?video=TiZ7pPNISyc
- Call for Support: Volunteers Requested for Sheepherdering and Human Rights ObservingOngoing support in the form of volunteer sheepherders and human rights observers are requested on Black Mesa. So many families within in the communities on Black Mesa have opened their homes to countless supporters over the years,creating an opportunity to engage in true support and solidarity. Families have said that supporters have played a helpful […]
- “Big Mountain is Under Siege Again”–Louise Benally on Livestock Impoundments“We are asking you to take action. Big Mountain is under siege again because Peabody Coal is losing its income from coal mining, so it is pressuring the tribal government to attack its own people. We’ve been opposed to the mining since 1974 when PL 93-531 was passed. Now with the coal companies collapsing […]
- Elder Matriarch Relocation Resister, Ida Mae Clinton, Passes on to the Spirit WorldWith great sadness and respect for a powerful life, we share that Elder Matriarch relocation resister, Ida Mae Clinton, of Star Mountain, has passed onto the spirit world. With the permission of her family, we share this video–made by NaBahe Katenay Keedihiihii this spring–in memory of Ida Mae’s life. Her family sends appreciation to all […]
- Requesting immediate Support for Dineh Resistance Communities whose livestock are being impounded by Hopi Rangers and Federal Agents.Below is the letter that the community members impacted by impoundments delivered today at the Navajo Nation Council Chambers in Window Rock: Requesting immediate Support for so-called “Hopi Partition Land ( HPL)” residents whose livestock are being impounded by Hopi Rangers and Federal Agents. The Hopi rangers and Federal agents used military tactic operati […]
- Sheep Emergency Fund: for Black Mesa families targeted by unjust livestock impoundmentsAll funds raised will go directly to Dineh families on the Black Mesa ‘HPL’ lands who have been aggressively targeted with livestock impoundments starting on October 22, 2014. Click here for donation page So far, three Black Mesa families have had their entire herds of sheep & goats impounded and are facing fees totaling about […]
- Elders Living in Fear and HeartacheClarence and Mary Lou Blackrock of Cactus Valley are sitting up all night by the fire, unable to sleep for fear of their sheep being taken. This distress endangers the elder’s health. This family wanted these pictures shared so that the world can see the suffering at the hands of the federal government and Department […]
- UPDATES CONCERNING IMPOUNDMENTS & ARRESTS OF THE SOVEREIGN DINEH NATION ON THE “HPL”Hopi Rangers arrested two individuals and impounded 120 sheep this morning at the homesite of Tom and Etta Begay in Red Willow Springs. Heavily armed rangers guarded and blocked nearby dirt road entrances as well. “The Hopi Rangers came for our homestead early this morning. They tried to arrest my Aunt Etta who is almost […]
- URGENT: WIDESPREAD IMPOUNDMENTS & AN ARREST ON THE HPL OCTOBER 2014UPDATE from HPL (Hopi Partition Land) residents: Shirley Tohannie and elder Caroline Tohannie had their entire herd of 65 sheep impounded by the Hopi Rangers (US federal government) Tuesday, October 22, 2014.If the fines aren’t paid the sheep will go to auction, and the family is being told that the sheep will not be able […]
- Request for Sheepherders and Human Rights Observers-July 2014*******BMIS is in the process of updating our contacts. In order to keep receiving updates from BMIS, please confirm your information here. Thank you!! ***** “This land is being taken away because they’ve got power in Washington. We were put here with our Four Sacred Mountains and we were created to live here. We know […]
- Laura Flanders Show Special Report on Mining and Resistance on Black Mesa
- Banner Hang today!Early this morning ALEC resistors suspended banners at two different locations. Please help us resist! AZ Resists Alec!
- Call for Indigenous Convergence to Resist ALEC! – November 29-December 3 – Onk Akimel O’odham Lands (Scottsdale, AZ)Un-occupy Our Lands! Indigenous Peoples Gathering in Resistance to Corporate & State Terrorism Tues. Nov. 29, 6PM – 9:30PM At Serena Padilla Residence Onk Akimel O’odham Nation (Salt River) 9312 E. Thomas Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85256 For more information and to see the entire invite please visit: AZ Resist Alec Greetings. My name is […]
- de-occupy! PRESS RELEASE
- PDF of Anti-Colonial Thanksgiving DinnerAnti-Colonial Thanksgiving Dinner pamphlet 2008 This is a zine from the Guelph Anarchist distro Mounting Bedlam Distro. It is from an annual dinner that where Anarchists host Indigenous folks to share their stories of resistance. It has spoken to me for along time sine i found a copy of it at the Taala Hooghan Infoshop. […]
- O’odham Sacred Site of Quitovac once again under threat from US Gold Mining Company Silver Scott MinesMany of you may remember the recent victory of saving Quitovac to a proposed toxic waste dump. Well Again this Sacred site is under siege. Now to the threat of a gold mine… This is a Resolution from Traditional O’odham elders in opposition to the proposed mine that was recently posted from the O’odham Solidarity Project […]
- CENSORED NEWS: Homeland Security pitches new spy towers at Tohono O’odhamThe war against the Tohono O’odham continues near the border. See the latest technology the U.S. Government has deployed on the T.O. community in this article below: Homeland Security pitches new spy towers at Tohono O’odham BY: Brenda Norrell Censored News http://www.bsnorrell.blogspot.com TOHONO O’ODHAM NATION — (Nov. 23, 2011) The US Homeland Security is […]
- Resist ALEC!Resist ALEC this November in Scottsdale, AZ! AZ Resist alec! ARIZONA IS CALLING FOR A DIVERSITY OF TACTICS TO SHUT DOWN THE UPCOMING ALEC CONFERENCE IN SCOTTSDALE, AZ ON NOVEMBER 30TH. ALEC thinks they’re meeting in Scottsdale, AZ this November… The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) is a massive non-profit body that brings corporations and legisl […]
- De-Occupy O’odham LandDe-Occupy O’odham Land! Saturday December 10, Hosted by Dry River Resource Center Benefit for O’odham VOICE against the wall and Dry River Infoshop 6pm dinner 7pm speakers -John Zerzan -Ward Churchill -Julian Kunnie $10-$20 suggested donation (no one turned away for lack of funds)
- Ofelia Rivas In protest we write…While preparing to to write my own short reflection on the current “occupy” movement I asked Ofelia Rivas if she would like to contribute to the zine as well. Here is her letter. This will also be in the new Don’t just (re)occupy zine. Thank you again so much for your contribution Ofelia! For more news […]
- WHY (RE)OCCUPYING WON’T WORK****This is a preview of a short article for a zine I am compiling in response to the current sweeping “occupy” movement. The zine will be released soon…. WHY (RE)OCCUPYING WON’T WORK…. September 17, 2011 hundreds of people answer a call-out from Adbusters maga- zine to “occupy” Wall Street. Today October 14, 2011 less than […]
- Banner Hang today!
- Indigenous Solidarity Network beginsWe are please to announce the creation of the group named THE INDIGENOUS SOLIDARITY NETWORK. *See the About tab above and links section to the right. An inspiring video: (rights reserved to the creator) Advertisements
- Indigenous Solidarity Network begins
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- “Third Worldism,” the Workers World Party & the General Marxist Failure on Settler ColonialismOver the past several days a rupture has been brewing within the u.s.-based Marxist-Leninist/communist organization known as the Workers World Party. This has been the result of apparent conflict between the core organizational leadership and the membership of the Huntington, West Virginia branch of the Party. The dispute has apparently arisen due to the Hun […]
- [French Translation] Fascism & Anti-Fascism: A Decolonial PerspectiveA little over a year ago I published on this blog an article titled Fascism & Anti-Fascism: A Decolonial Perspective. The article ended up receiving far more traction than I had ever anticipated. This surprised me, but I am also happy that people not just in Ontario, but in many other places have found the article helpful … Continue reading [French Trans […]
- What Makes the Red Man Red?: Comments on Indianness, Racial-Being & Visual SchemaBefore I begin I’d really like to thank everyone on Twitter, but especially Nicolas Juarez (@nijuarez) and William Richardson (@HoodAcademic), whose conversations yesterday on this subject got me thinking enough to awaken from my writing slumber. Especially as it relates directly to my chosen specialization in my PhD research in sociology (my dissertation’s […]
- “Third Worldism,” the Workers World Party & the General Marxist Failure on Settler Colonialism
- Four Efforts To Increase #MMIW Awareness Include A Film, Website, Law And Daily TweetNew Evidence about Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women is collected in the documentary 1200+, an MMIW website, and a new Washington State law The post Four Efforts To Increase #MMIW Awareness Include A Film, Website, Law And Daily Tweet appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- North Dakota “Standing Rock And The Media” Panel Features Journalists, Plus Tribal And State VoicesStanding Rock and the Media is a discussion livestreamed by the University of North Dakota and features Mark Trahant and Jodi Gillette. The post North Dakota “Standing Rock And The Media” Panel Features Journalists, Plus Tribal And State Voices appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Indian Country Today E-weekly Newsletter April 18, 2018Indian Country Today E-weekly Newsletter April 18, 2018 The post Indian Country Today E-weekly Newsletter April 18, 2018 appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Who Will Be Our First Founding Member?The new Indian Country Today is launching a membership drive and an auction. Top bid will be forever known as Indian Country Today’s: “First Founding Member.” The post Who Will Be Our First Founding Member? appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Tribal Sovereignty? Yes … But If It Doesn’t Impact Big Donors To The Democratic PartySen. Moran introduced the Tribal Labor Sovereignty Act. Monday night the Senate failed to get the 60 votes needed to advance the legislation. The post Tribal Sovereignty? Yes … But If It Doesn’t Impact Big Donors To The Democratic Party appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Are You A Creative Native? Submit To The Center For Native American Youth Art InitiativeThe Center for Native American Youth (CNAY) is launching their first Creative Native Call for Art for Native youth 5 to 24-years-old. Deadline May 9th. The post Are You A Creative Native? Submit To The Center For Native American Youth Art Initiative appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Manito Ahbee Festival Hosting Free Indigenous Music Conference For Native MusiciansAttention Native Artists: Manito Ahbee Music Conference May 17 and 18 at the Delta Winnipeg Hotel in Canada is FREE. Register now. The post Manito Ahbee Festival Hosting Free Indigenous Music Conference For Native Musicians appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- South Dakota Nonprofit Lakota Funds, Supports Increase in Native-Owned Agri-BusinessesLakota Funds is working to increase agricultural operations on Indian reservations by giving loans to Native American farmers and ranchers The post South Dakota Nonprofit Lakota Funds, Supports Increase in Native-Owned Agri-Businesses appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Paul Ryan’s Goal Was A Republican Party of Ideas, Promising To Shrink GovernmentRyan’s Plan Proposed a Personal Voucher System for Indian Health Care. Paul Ryan announced Wednesday he will not run for re-election. The post Paul Ryan’s Goal Was A Republican Party of Ideas, Promising To Shrink Government appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Evergreen College Names Tina Kuckkahn-Miller, Ojibwe as Indigenous Arts Vice PresidentEvergreen State College has named Tina Kuckkahn-Miller, J.D., as its Vice President of Indigenous Arts and Education The post Evergreen College Names Tina Kuckkahn-Miller, Ojibwe as Indigenous Arts Vice President appeared first on Indian Country Media Network.
- Four Efforts To Increase #MMIW Awareness Include A Film, Website, Law And Daily Tweet
- TO THE SHAMELESS IROQUOIS QUACK’ERSPlease post & distribute. MNN. Apr. 16, 2018. Iroquois Quack’ers [also known as the Iroquois Caucus] is carrying military designed attacks against their own people called the “naturals”, the real kanionkehaka! These mad betrayers without right have appropriated the … Continue reading →
- IROQUOIS CAUCUS PSYCHO’THUGSPlease post & distribute. MNN. Apr. 14, 2018. The Iroquois Caucus IC is made up of band and tribal council psycho’thugs. They serve the war mongers known as the corporation of Canada, the obscene Assembly of First Nations, and … Continue reading →
- FAKE IROQUOIS CAUCUS GETOGETHER APR. 17-18 AKWESASNEPlease post & distribute. MNN. APR. 12, 2018. The counterfeit Iroquois Caucus will be meeting at the IGA grocery store on US Route 37, across from the akwesasne casino on April 17 and 18. They are Canadian band/tribal corpo … Continue reading →
- RUSS DIABO WANTS TO BE CHIEF AFN SPUDPlease post & distribute. MNN. Apr. 10, 2018. Ten years ago scammers tried to kill off the real Algonquins of Barriere Lake. The main scamp was clan-les and clue-less Russ Diabo. He is now scheming to become chief underling … Continue reading →
- TWISTORY LESSONPlease post & distribute. MNN. April 9, 2018. Boys and girls, heres some historic truth! Joseph Goebbels was the Reich Minister of [Evil] Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945. Concoction of our history began before the invaders … Continue reading →
- CHIEFS @ REZ LAS VEGASPlease post & distribute. MNN. Apr. 6, 2018. We know what is real, that is all natural life as part of creation. Like all life each of us is self-determining and have autonomy over ourselves. We each have … Continue reading →
- OVERWHELMING RESPONSE POSTPONES GATHERINGPlease post & distribute. MNN. Apr. 5, 2018. There was an overwhelming response by sovereign people to discuss the attempted fraudulent municipalization of our communities, unconscionable taxation and the false representation of our people by puppets of the invaders. … Continue reading →
- 4 DIRECTIONS TRACING ROOTS OF PEACE APRIL 7 & 8Please post & distribute. MNN. Apr. 4, 2018. We natives, the true natural people of turtle island, the only sovereigns, will discuss how to stop the rape, pillage and murders of our people by the intruders. We will control … Continue reading →
- ALL NATIONS ROTISKENRAKETE MEET @ TYENDINAGAPlease post & distribute. MNN. April 2, 2018. The white man’s holidays are done. You all got your Dollar Store chocolate eggs and easter candies, sang songs about bunnies and bonnets. Now it’s time to take care of our … Continue reading →
- TIME TO REMOVE FOREIGN EMBASSIESPlease post & distribute. MNN. Mar. 30, 2018. Band and tribal councils are in charge of the foreign embassies on our land called “the rez”. Their bosses, the military dictatorship running the corporation of Canada, use these “hang around … Continue reading →
- TO THE SHAMELESS IROQUOIS QUACK’ERS
- DENVER CELEBRATES THE LIFE AND LEGACY OF RUSSELL MEANSDenver, Co. – You may recognize him from such films as Last of the Mohicans and Natural Born Killers, but Russell Means was much more than a face on the silver screen. He was a cultural, political, artistic and visionary American Indian leader, described during his life as “the most famous American Indian of the [...]
- PEARL MEANSA commentary by Pearl Means telling of future events planned.
- CONVERSATION WITH LOURDESPearl Means talks with Lourdes of how she and Russell met and Russell Means’ latest book “If You’ve Forgotten The Names Of The Clouds, You’ve Lost Your Way” Mrs. Means will have book signing at the following places: Friday, July 26th @ 8:00 p.m. Festival Hall at Argiro Student Union, Maharishi University, Fairfiield, Iowa Wednesday, [...]
- RUSSELL MEANS (1939-2012)Russell Charles Means (November 10, 1939 – October 22, 2012) was an Oglala Sioux activist for the rights of Native American people and libertarian political activist. He became a prominent member of the American Indian Movement (AIM) after joining the organization in 1968, and helped organize notable events that attracted national and international media cov […]
- We Are All RelatedArmando Rendon has printed an excerpt from Russell’s book “If You’ve Forgotten the Names of the Clouds, You’ve Lost Your Way : An Introduction to American Indian Thought & Philosophy.” You may find at http://somosenescrito.blogspot.com/2013/04/we-are-all-related.html#!/2013/04/we-are-all-related.html If you wish to purchase either the softcover or Kindle […]
- February 27th Honoring
- Russell Means: Revolutionary.By lakotahfreedom ¶ Posted in Sovereignty ¶ First time I remember seeing Russell was at the Greengrass Sundance. He called my Grandma Ella up during the Giveaway. Even as a young boy, I was impressed. From that day forward, as a youth, I saw Bruce Lee, Evil Knievel, Muhammad Ali, and Russell Means as almost [...]
- The passing of Russell Means was a lose for the worldOn October 22, 2012, Indian rights activist Russell Means passed on after a magnificent life of struggle to better the lives of American Indians. Means had a tremendous impact on Native American struggles of the latter part of the 20th century and he will be sorely missed, but his passing was a huge loss [...]
- Preview of Russell Means Documentary
- Thanks TakingRussell’s Aljazeera interview from November 24,2011 Aljazeera on thanks taking
- DENVER CELEBRATES THE LIFE AND LEGACY OF RUSSELL MEANS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.