I am far from where I came from.
I would try to make a sound, but no one would hear me.
I would try to make a move, but no one would see me.
I don’t mind death; I was never afraid to die.
But now that I’m gone I’m afraid I’m forgotten;
Down in the basement of a museum,
Down among hundreds of boxes,
Down because no one seems to care that I am alive.
Maybe I’m not breathing…but I feel erased. And if my spirit feels something, doesn’t that mean I am still valid?
Still relevant ?
I fear I am truly gone if I am not remembered.
I am not content with being a catalog number, used to satiate someone’s interest in science.
I am not content with being taken against my will by a stranger.
I am not content with being a pawn in the systemic genocide of my people.
I think one day someone will remember me. I will be claimed by my people, and justice will be served.
Justice will be peaceful,
Justice will be right,
Justice will be obligatory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Decolonizing Our Minds and Actions
- Understanding Colonizer Status
- Allyship & Solidarity Guidelines
- Wanting To Be Indian
- Cultural Appreciation or Cultural Appropriation?
- Decolonization 101
- What Really Happened at the First Thanksgiving? The Wampanoag Side of the Tale
- A Land Called Louisiana: Indigenous peoples and the "settling" of our region
- A Map of Destruction: How Europeans Stole Native Land
- Decolonization ~ Meaning What Exactly?
- Decolonizing Anarchism at the Institute for Advanced Troublemaking
- Featured Book: The Apocalypse of Settler Colonialism
- Spirit Island review: Finally, an anti-colonialist board game
- White Allies, Let’s Be Honest About Decolonization
- Whose Land Is It Anyway? A Manual for Decolonization
- Hayti – a historical novel
- From Colonial Rescue to Cultural Genocide
- Cracks in the Wall of Capitalism: The Zapatistas and the Struggle to Decolonize Science
- Women’s Liberation Delegation to Chiapas
- Decolonization And Indigenization Will Not Create The Change We Need
- Settler colonialism and white settler responsibility in the Karuk, Konomihu, Shasta, and New River Shasta Homelands: a white unsettling manifesto
- Decolonizing the Garden
- Are White People Indigenous?
- Settler Colonialism and the Struggle for Abolition
- Decolonization and National Liberation: From Turtle Island to Ireland
- Decolonization is a global project: From Palestine to the Americas
- What Does it Mean to be a Weapon of War?: Settler Colonialism and Black Labor
- Horrors of Thanksgiving: Put down the d(r)um(b)stick
- The museum will not be decolonised
- Dear Settlers: Before Using Our Medicine, Be Aware of Your White Privilege
- Decolonization ~ Meaning What Exactly?
- Christopher Columbus: No Monuments for Murderers
- Uprooting Colonialism: The Limitations of Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- Food Sovereignty in Rebellion: Decolonization, Autonomy, Gender Equity and the Zapatista Solution
- This Reconciliation is for the Colonizer
- From Recognition to Decolonization: An Interview with Glen Coulthard
- Support the “All Others” Gathering for Two Spirit and LGBQT people
- Born on the Fourth of July: Counterinsurgency, Indigenous Resistance, and Black Revolt
- Resistance 150: Why Canada’s birthday celebrations aren’t for everyone
- Enrique Dussel: Without Epistemic Decolonization, There Is No Revolution
- What is Cultural Appropriation?
- How academia uses poverty, oppression, and pain for intellectual masturbation
- We need decolonization before reconciliation, argues Ryan McMahon
- Prairie Rising: Indigenous Youth, Decolonization, and the Politics of Intervention
- Cultural Appropriation and the Gypsy Industry
- Decolonisation in Europe: Sámi Musician Sofia Jannok Points to Life beyond Colonialism
- From Standing Rock to Resistance in Context: Towards Anarchism against Settler Colonialism
- Decolonizing Gender: A Curriculum
- Indigenist Intersectionality: Decolonizing an Indigenous Eco-Queer Feminism and Anarchism
- Decolonising Desire: The Politics of Love
- Fascism & Anti-Fascism: A Decolonial Perspective
- If Your Anti-Trump Movement Is Not Anti-Colonial You Are Wasting Your Time And Ours
- Cards Against Colonialism
- Decolonizing Dialectics
- Christmas Day Freedom Fighters: Hidden History of the Seminole Anticolonial Struggle
- How the Seminole Stole Christmas: Battle of Lake Okeechobee
- On the Question of Allies
- Dear White People: An Open Letter to White People on Becoming Indigenous
- The Myth of the Pagan Passcard
- Fuck Thanksgiving.
- Western Shoshone Ian Zabarte's' Photos -- Poor People's Campaign in DCWestern Shoshone Ian Zabarte's Photos Poor People's Campaign in DC . Western Shoshone Ian Zabarte (on right) Thank you for sharing with Censored News. Photos copyright Ian Zabarte.
- 'Planting Seeds of Change' Apache Stronghold with Poor People's Campaign in DC. . The people are trying to deliver Petitions to every Senate and House Rep. 'Planting Seeds of Change' Apache Stronghold with Poor People's Campaign in DC Article and photos by Steve Pavey Apache Stronghold Sacred Journey Censored News “I want to thank the creator for having us see the country as well as meeting so many people from all walk […]
- Apache Stronghold Sacred Caravan with Poor People's Campaign in DCApache Stronghold Sacred Caravan with Poor People's Campaign in DC Article and photos by Steve Pavey Apache Stronghold Sacred Caravan Censored News Prayers already begun for and with the Poor People’s Campaign by the Spiritual Stronghold Caravan who arrived in DC for the Mass Rally after an 18-day journey of prayers for spiritual healing. In order for t […]
- Apache Stronghold Sacred Caravan -- Rally in D.C. SaturdayEd Becenti, Diné, member of the Spiritual Stronghold Caravan By Steve Pavey Apache Stronghold Spiritual Caravan Censored News You do not have to be wearing a three-piece suit to offer a solution. We come just as we are. We are the Apache Stronghold Spiritual Caravan – A Spiritual Journey of Healing to Confront the Deception of the Birth of America ! The most […]
- Apache Stronghold Sacred Caravan in Winston-Salem, North Carolina“The only thing sacred to people in this country is money. Money is their religion.” -- Rev. Dr. John Mendez, Pastor of Emmanuel Baptist Church (Winston-Salem, North Carolina) By Steve Pavey Apache Stronghold Sacred Caravan Censored News “We are here because of the prayers of this place and because our people are no longer here ... tribes lost a lot here bec […]
- Donate to Censored News . Donate to Censored News for our live coverage, travel and equipment! Click PayPal link to donate to Censored News: paypal.me/BrendaNorrell Mail: Brenda Norrell, Censored News PMB 132 405 E. Wetmore Rd., Ste 117 Tucson, Arizona 85705 Thank you, Brenda firstname.lastname@example.org Censored News is in its 12th year with no ads, grants, salaries, Adwords or clickba […]
- Apache Stronghold -- Native American Issues Heard by Congressional PanelNative American issues heard by Congressional Panel The Poor People’s Campaign Apache Messenger/ 6-20-2018 Republished with permission Censored News A Congressional hearing led by Senator Elizabeth Warren and Representative Elijah Cummings on June 12, 2018 to welcome the Poor Peoples Campaign: a National Call for Moral Revival, to the Capital for a power […]
- Apache Stronghold -- Finding Love in Lexington, KentuckyBy Steve PaveyApache Stronghold Sacred JourneyCensored News"Love is who you are. When you don't operate according to love, you are outside of being. You're not being real. When you love, you are acting according to your deepest being, your deepest truth." --Richard RohrThe Stronghold Sacred Caravan stopped for rest and prayers in Lexingto […]
- Chairman Frazier -- Stolen Children Expose Truth About U.S. Government. Cheyenne River Lakota Chairman Harold Frazier, Eagle Butte, S.D. By Cheyenne River Chairman Harold Frazier Censored News I often consider the Lakota Oyate as strong patriots and warriors that have taken up the cause of the United States of America. Despite the way we have been treated in our collective past. Our history together has been filled with death […]
- Apache Stronghold Sacred Journey -- Oklahoma City and Cahokia MoundsBy Steve Pavey Apache Stronghold Sacred Jounrey Censored News Traveling East with stops in Oklahoma City and the St. Louis’ Cohokia mounds - the Stronghold Sacred Caravan is encountering Sites and stories with heavy trauma. Native Indians were killed or pushed out of these lands as a part of US policy and practice. We must face this past because this system […]
- Reporter: 'Babies are in a cage on the border''"There are babies sitting by themselves inside a cage with other babies."
- Western Shoshone to Clark County, Nev. 'Land Expansion Would Violate Treaty, is Environmental Racism'Ian Zabarte photo by Brent Holmes Ian Zabarte, Principal Man, Western Shoshone Nation, delivers comments opposing land expansion to packed Clark County Commission Meeting today. "It is dangerous to rely upon BLM land status records of title on Shoshone treaty lands." -- Ian Zabarte
- Bad Bear's Photos -- Long Walk Home for NawacomigPhotos by Western Shoshone Carl Bad Bear Sampson Long Walk Home for Nawacomig (Dennis Banks) Glendive, Montana June 18, 2018 Read more: https://longwalkhome.net/
- Trump's Holocaust -- US Child Concentration Camp, Tornillo, TexasReuters photoMigrant children separated from parents.
- Apache Stronghold -- Spiritual Journey of Healing in Colorado Article and photos by Steve Pavey Apache Stronghold Sacred Journey Censored News DENVER -- Stronghold Sacred Journey was welcomed by Grupo Tlaloc at its annual Xupantla ceremony in Denver, Colorado. Blessings and Prayers offered for safe travel to the Poor People’s Campaign action on June 23. . Manzanola, Colorado, June 16 Our sacred journey to DC to convene […]
- Censored News June 18, 2018. Dine' CARE Western Peoples Convention Scroll Down Censored News! https://bsnorrell.blogspot.com/ Chief Arvol Looking Horse with Tiokasin Ghosthorse -- An Energy Shift Needed to Save Mother Earth and Ourselves Apache Stronghold -- Prayers at Dine' Sacred Sisnaajini, Blanca Peak, Colorado Owe Aku 'Lakota War Pony Races' June 25, 2018 Liv […]
- Chief Arvol Looking Horse with Tiokasin Ghosthorse -- An Energy Shift Needed to Save Mother Earth and OurselvesChief Arvol Looking Horse with Tiokasin Ghosthorse -- An Energy Shift Needed to Save Mother Earth and Ourselves Lakota Host Tiokasin Ghosthorse First Voices Radio https://firstvoicesindigenousradio.org/program/20180613 Article by Brenda Norrell Censored News Chief Arvol Looking Horse, 19th Generation Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe, describes th […]
- Running with Bad Bear -- Crow Agency to Leech Lake Running with Bad Bear -- Crow Agency to Leech Lake Photos by Western Shoshone Photojournalist Carl Bad Bear Sampson Bad Bear said, "They are almost to Mile City, running in the rain. Running from Crow Agency to Mile City in honor of Dennis Banks commitment. This is an obligation to finish up Dennis Banks wishes when he was still alive. These Warriors w […]
- Honoring Johnny Bonta, Paiute, Murdered by Sparks Nevada Police. Honoring Johnny Bonta, Paiute, Murdered by Sparks Nevada Police By Lisa Bonta Censored News RENO -- On June 12, 2018 in Reno, Nevada, a Prayer circle was formed by the American Indian Movement Northern Nevada Chapter. The focus was to honor the family of Johnny Bonta.Johnny was a member of the Reno Sparks Indian Colony. He was murdered by Sparks […]
- Apache Stronghold -- Prayers at Dine' Sacred Sisnaajini, Blanca Peak, ColoradoPhotos and article by Steve Pavey Apache Stronghold Sacred Journey Censored News Sisnaajini or Blanca Peak, Colorado June 15, 2018The Stronghold Sacred Journey stopped for prayers at the base of one of the four sacred mountains of the homelands of the Diné. Sisnaajini sits as the Eastern facing mountain peak. And as one of members of the Journey, Derek who i […]
- Western Shoshone Ian Zabarte's' Photos -- Poor People's Campaign in DC
- Defend Black Mesa Sovereignty. Protect Dine Ways of Life May 14th 2018On May 14, 2018, the Diné elders of Black Mesa and Big Mountain are calling resisters from near and far to converge at Black Mesa! On that day, they will launch a continuous camp to defend Diné sovereignty and share traditional ways of life with the younger generation. Participants will help shear sheep and plant […]
- Extreme Drought Conditions on Black Mesa: Support Urgently RequestedThis spring on Black Mesa, the wind is blowing more dust than moisture, which can be typical this time of year. However as a result from the below average monsoon season in 2017 followed by a winter that netted only a few weak storms, the indigenous resistance communities of Black Mesa are facing extreme […]
- Laura Flanders Show Special Report on Mining and Resistance on Black MesaCheck out Jordan Flaherty’s coverage of mining and resistance on Black Mesa on the Laura Flanders Show. http://www.lauraflanders.com/?video=TiZ7pPNISyc
- Call for Support: Volunteers Requested for Sheepherdering and Human Rights ObservingOngoing support in the form of volunteer sheepherders and human rights observers are requested on Black Mesa. So many families within in the communities on Black Mesa have opened their homes to countless supporters over the years,creating an opportunity to engage in true support and solidarity. Families have said that supporters have played a helpful […]
- “Big Mountain is Under Siege Again”–Louise Benally on Livestock Impoundments“We are asking you to take action. Big Mountain is under siege again because Peabody Coal is losing its income from coal mining, so it is pressuring the tribal government to attack its own people. We’ve been opposed to the mining since 1974 when PL 93-531 was passed. Now with the coal companies collapsing […]
- Elder Matriarch Relocation Resister, Ida Mae Clinton, Passes on to the Spirit WorldWith great sadness and respect for a powerful life, we share that Elder Matriarch relocation resister, Ida Mae Clinton, of Star Mountain, has passed onto the spirit world. With the permission of her family, we share this video–made by NaBahe Katenay Keedihiihii this spring–in memory of Ida Mae’s life. Her family sends appreciation to all […]
- Requesting immediate Support for Dineh Resistance Communities whose livestock are being impounded by Hopi Rangers and Federal Agents.Below is the letter that the community members impacted by impoundments delivered today at the Navajo Nation Council Chambers in Window Rock: Requesting immediate Support for so-called “Hopi Partition Land ( HPL)” residents whose livestock are being impounded by Hopi Rangers and Federal Agents. The Hopi rangers and Federal agents used military tactic operati […]
- Sheep Emergency Fund: for Black Mesa families targeted by unjust livestock impoundmentsAll funds raised will go directly to Dineh families on the Black Mesa ‘HPL’ lands who have been aggressively targeted with livestock impoundments starting on October 22, 2014. Click here for donation page So far, three Black Mesa families have had their entire herds of sheep & goats impounded and are facing fees totaling about […]
- Elders Living in Fear and HeartacheClarence and Mary Lou Blackrock of Cactus Valley are sitting up all night by the fire, unable to sleep for fear of their sheep being taken. This distress endangers the elder’s health. This family wanted these pictures shared so that the world can see the suffering at the hands of the federal government and Department […]
- UPDATES CONCERNING IMPOUNDMENTS & ARRESTS OF THE SOVEREIGN DINEH NATION ON THE “HPL”Hopi Rangers arrested two individuals and impounded 120 sheep this morning at the homesite of Tom and Etta Begay in Red Willow Springs. Heavily armed rangers guarded and blocked nearby dirt road entrances as well. “The Hopi Rangers came for our homestead early this morning. They tried to arrest my Aunt Etta who is almost […]
- Defend Black Mesa Sovereignty. Protect Dine Ways of Life May 14th 2018
- Banner Hang today!Early this morning ALEC resistors suspended banners at two different locations. Please help us resist! AZ Resists Alec!
- Call for Indigenous Convergence to Resist ALEC! – November 29-December 3 – Onk Akimel O’odham Lands (Scottsdale, AZ)Un-occupy Our Lands! Indigenous Peoples Gathering in Resistance to Corporate & State Terrorism Tues. Nov. 29, 6PM – 9:30PM At Serena Padilla Residence Onk Akimel O’odham Nation (Salt River) 9312 E. Thomas Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85256 For more information and to see the entire invite please visit: AZ Resist Alec Greetings. My name is […]
- de-occupy! PRESS RELEASE
- PDF of Anti-Colonial Thanksgiving DinnerAnti-Colonial Thanksgiving Dinner pamphlet 2008 This is a zine from the Guelph Anarchist distro Mounting Bedlam Distro. It is from an annual dinner that where Anarchists host Indigenous folks to share their stories of resistance. It has spoken to me for along time sine i found a copy of it at the Taala Hooghan Infoshop. […]
- O’odham Sacred Site of Quitovac once again under threat from US Gold Mining Company Silver Scott MinesMany of you may remember the recent victory of saving Quitovac to a proposed toxic waste dump. Well Again this Sacred site is under siege. Now to the threat of a gold mine… This is a Resolution from Traditional O’odham elders in opposition to the proposed mine that was recently posted from the O’odham Solidarity Project […]
- CENSORED NEWS: Homeland Security pitches new spy towers at Tohono O’odhamThe war against the Tohono O’odham continues near the border. See the latest technology the U.S. Government has deployed on the T.O. community in this article below: Homeland Security pitches new spy towers at Tohono O’odham BY: Brenda Norrell Censored News http://www.bsnorrell.blogspot.com TOHONO O’ODHAM NATION — (Nov. 23, 2011) The US Homeland Security is […]
- Resist ALEC!Resist ALEC this November in Scottsdale, AZ! AZ Resist alec! ARIZONA IS CALLING FOR A DIVERSITY OF TACTICS TO SHUT DOWN THE UPCOMING ALEC CONFERENCE IN SCOTTSDALE, AZ ON NOVEMBER 30TH. ALEC thinks they’re meeting in Scottsdale, AZ this November… The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) is a massive non-profit body that brings corporations and legisl […]
- De-Occupy O’odham LandDe-Occupy O’odham Land! Saturday December 10, Hosted by Dry River Resource Center Benefit for O’odham VOICE against the wall and Dry River Infoshop 6pm dinner 7pm speakers -John Zerzan -Ward Churchill -Julian Kunnie $10-$20 suggested donation (no one turned away for lack of funds)
- Ofelia Rivas In protest we write…While preparing to to write my own short reflection on the current “occupy” movement I asked Ofelia Rivas if she would like to contribute to the zine as well. Here is her letter. This will also be in the new Don’t just (re)occupy zine. Thank you again so much for your contribution Ofelia! For more news […]
- WHY (RE)OCCUPYING WON’T WORK****This is a preview of a short article for a zine I am compiling in response to the current sweeping “occupy” movement. The zine will be released soon…. WHY (RE)OCCUPYING WON’T WORK…. September 17, 2011 hundreds of people answer a call-out from Adbusters maga- zine to “occupy” Wall Street. Today October 14, 2011 less than […]
- Banner Hang today!
- Indigenous Solidarity Network beginsWe are please to announce the creation of the group named THE INDIGENOUS SOLIDARITY NETWORK. *See the About tab above and links section to the right. An inspiring video: (rights reserved to the creator) Advertisements
- Indigenous Solidarity Network begins
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- “Third Worldism,” the Workers World Party & the General Marxist Failure on Settler ColonialismOver the past several days a rupture has been brewing within the u.s.-based Marxist-Leninist/communist organization known as the Workers World Party. This has been the result of apparent conflict between the core organizational leadership and the membership of the Huntington, West Virginia branch of the Party. The dispute has apparently arisen due to the Hun […]
- [French Translation] Fascism & Anti-Fascism: A Decolonial PerspectiveA little over a year ago I published on this blog an article titled Fascism & Anti-Fascism: A Decolonial Perspective. The article ended up receiving far more traction than I had ever anticipated. This surprised me, but I am also happy that people not just in Ontario, but in many other places have found the article helpful … Continue reading [French Trans […]
- What Makes the Red Man Red?: Comments on Indianness, Racial-Being & Visual SchemaBefore I begin I’d really like to thank everyone on Twitter, but especially Nicolas Juarez (@nijuarez) and William Richardson (@HoodAcademic), whose conversations yesterday on this subject got me thinking enough to awaken from my writing slumber. Especially as it relates directly to my chosen specialization in my PhD research in sociology (my dissertation’s […]
- “Third Worldism,” the Workers World Party & the General Marxist Failure on Settler Colonialism
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- CANADA WANTS KIDS TO “GROW UP”Please post & circulate. MNN. JUNE 13, 2018. To the band council [otherwise known as the ‘bank’ council], money matters more than humanity. Canada is setting up the apparatus to legalize the growing, production, sale and transportation of drugs … Continue reading →
- LIPSTICK ON THE PIG!Please post & circulate. MNN. June 12, 2018. Get ready! Get Set! Youth are the majority among native people. According to the kaianerekowa everyone including small children have rights in ALL decisions. We are all survivors of the wa-si-ra-ko-se-tah, … Continue reading →
- NATIVE YOUTH STOP MCK MARIJUANA GROW-OPPlease post & distribute. MNN. JUNE 10, 2018. Kahnawake Survival School students and community members stopped the survey for a 47,000 square foot multi-purpose building in the old grove forest adjacent to their school. It’s on busy risky highway 138 for a … Continue reading →
- CHUCKY FACE OF AMERICAPlease post & distribute. MNN. May 27, 2018. Chucky, the Killer Doll, was asked, “Why do you kill?” He answered, “It’s a hobby. It helps me to relax”. She asked, “Am I going to be a killer?” Chucky answered, … Continue reading →
- SHOTGUN WEDDINGPlease post & distribute. MNN. May 19, 2018. This Netflix Special is an old B movie script about killing and stealing from the natives. But it’s soooo refined and yet everything slithers out of their old dirty bag of … Continue reading →
- INDIAN TRAITORS SIGNING DEATH CERTIFICATESPlease post & distribute. MNN. May 18, 2018. Every year American corporations celebrate the biggest holocaust in all humanity: The US on July 4 called “Independence Day”, and Canada on July 1 called “Canada Day”. They are in fact … Continue reading →
- ‘OUR’ MOTHER. ‘OUR’ HOME.Please post & distribute. MNN. MAY 17, 2018. The invaders arrived here on turtle island, mass murdered us, forced us survivors to live on the back corner of our mother earth to die off. For 500 years the invaders … Continue reading →
- NORTH AMERICAN RAPE SYSTEMPlease post & dstribute. MNN. 12, 2018.The rape culture of Canada, US and worldwide spits at us, chokes us, kills us, openly denies us justice and human rights. They keep demanding everything we have. Blatant emotional and verbal abuse … Continue reading →
- TWISTED GIT-GIT COMING HOME TO ROOSTPlease post & distribute. MNN. May 3, 2018. Bad deeds always come back to destroy the perpetrator. The invaders mass murdered us. This curse hangs around their necks. The white serpent is squeezing us so tight we can … Continue reading →
- AFN GIVE-AWAY PARTY CRASHEDPlease post & distribute. MNN. May 2, 2018. The crashers of the Assembly of First Nations AFN private party at the casino in Hull was a corporate meeting. At the front sat the main shareholders and microphones on the … Continue reading →
- CANADA WANTS KIDS TO “GROW UP”
- DENVER CELEBRATES THE LIFE AND LEGACY OF RUSSELL MEANSDenver, Co. – You may recognize him from such films as Last of the Mohicans and Natural Born Killers, but Russell Means was much more than a face on the silver screen. He was a cultural, political, artistic and visionary American Indian leader, described during his life as “the most famous American Indian of the [...]
- PEARL MEANSA commentary by Pearl Means telling of future events planned.
- CONVERSATION WITH LOURDESPearl Means talks with Lourdes of how she and Russell met and Russell Means’ latest book “If You’ve Forgotten The Names Of The Clouds, You’ve Lost Your Way” Mrs. Means will have book signing at the following places: Friday, July 26th @ 8:00 p.m. Festival Hall at Argiro Student Union, Maharishi University, Fairfiield, Iowa Wednesday, [...]
- RUSSELL MEANS (1939-2012)Russell Charles Means (November 10, 1939 – October 22, 2012) was an Oglala Sioux activist for the rights of Native American people and libertarian political activist. He became a prominent member of the American Indian Movement (AIM) after joining the organization in 1968, and helped organize notable events that attracted national and international media cov […]
- We Are All RelatedArmando Rendon has printed an excerpt from Russell’s book “If You’ve Forgotten the Names of the Clouds, You’ve Lost Your Way : An Introduction to American Indian Thought & Philosophy.” You may find at http://somosenescrito.blogspot.com/2013/04/we-are-all-related.html#!/2013/04/we-are-all-related.html If you wish to purchase either the softcover or Kindle […]
- February 27th Honoring
- Russell Means: Revolutionary.By lakotahfreedom ¶ Posted in Sovereignty ¶ First time I remember seeing Russell was at the Greengrass Sundance. He called my Grandma Ella up during the Giveaway. Even as a young boy, I was impressed. From that day forward, as a youth, I saw Bruce Lee, Evil Knievel, Muhammad Ali, and Russell Means as almost [...]
- The passing of Russell Means was a lose for the worldOn October 22, 2012, Indian rights activist Russell Means passed on after a magnificent life of struggle to better the lives of American Indians. Means had a tremendous impact on Native American struggles of the latter part of the 20th century and he will be sorely missed, but his passing was a huge loss [...]
- Preview of Russell Means Documentary
- Thanks TakingRussell’s Aljazeera interview from November 24,2011 Aljazeera on thanks taking
- DENVER CELEBRATES THE LIFE AND LEGACY OF RUSSELL MEANS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.